Ivermectin to Prevent COVID Transmission

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2020, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott O View Post
Yes, along with a Z pak, and steroids it was given to a friend who went to the Trailwinds stand alone ER down by the new Lowe’s in Wildwood, and they did very well on the treatment...I also have a Nurse case manager who recommends the treatment, many of her cases have been treated with it and are doing well...The CDC guidelines are a joke...no updates and I could care less about their political views, that’s all they are..just like Fauci...
This is may be the most wrong-headed, i.e. stupid, post ever here. The CDC is a scientific organization and Fauci is a scientist. Anyone wuo thinks they are political and doesn't follow their advice IMO is an idiot.
Old 12-30-2020, 09:42 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,303 Times in 561 Posts

Stop with the snake oil boloney
Old 12-30-2020, 09:46 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,065 Times in 534 Posts

If you plan to go buy ivermectin to self medicate, know that it will kill some Collie breeds if they have a certain gene. Collies, Shelties, Aussies..... to name a few can carry the MDR1 gene and ivermectin will kill them. Don't leave it where your dog can get at it, if you have a Collie breed.
Old 12-30-2020, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjmano View Post
Does anyone know any doctors in our area willing to prescribe ivermectin for the prevention of Covid? Studies have shown this safe, inexpensive drug to be quite effective for both prophylaxis and treatment purposes. I can share the research with anyone interested.
I'm posting this site without further comment except I've read reports on the drug and am expecting a delivery next week.
Canadian Pharmacy:
Old 12-30-2020, 10:14 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,139 Times in 882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjmano View Post
In addition to this full report, here's a one-page summary from the same source:
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...n-COVID-19.pdf
Interesting. Thanks for the link.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
just because Rush Limbaugh says something doesn't mean it's true. please fact check.

Limbaugh accused the AMA of "knowingly lying about hydroxychloroquine." But as the Poynter Institute reported, the AMA never retracted its statement on the drug. The Published Reporter and other websites that spread similar claims have walked back their reports, and the AMA addressed the matter on Twitter.
i listen to the Man everyday &have no recollection of him saying anything like that. am trying to remember such a day & show....
Old 12-30-2020, 10:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
It has strong anti-viral properties.

Start here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...f-COVID-19.pdf
i spent a good time of the afternoon reading their info, some of it is really interesting & i thank u again for sharing.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by woderfulwendy1 View Post
Don't forget to take vitamin D and Zinc with it. It is used as a proprolatic also. Google, where to buy Ivermectin. They use it in India. There cases are high but there hospitalizations and death are low.
i saw that too. then there's yet another study that says to add magnesium & b-complex. according to that study they claim people who took these supplements were less likely to get sick
Old 12-30-2020, 12:06 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugMom View Post
i listen to the Man everyday &have no recollection of him saying anything like that. am trying to remember such a day & show....
well, then, what was your source? because when I searched for AMA hydroxychloroquine changed stance all I got was reference to Rush Limbaugh saying it
Old 12-30-2020, 12:39 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
December 15th Fact-check: Does the American Medical Association now support hydroxychloroquine?
I have switched to Newsmax, Infowars and OANN.
Old 12-30-2020, 12:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
well, then, what was your source? because when I searched for AMA hydroxychloroquine changed stance all I got was reference to Rush Limbaugh saying it
idk, maybe look a little harder? or try actually tuning in when he gets back from vaca next month, & i can't speak for 'fact checks.' all i know is the media FREQUENTLY misrepresents what he says to score points for their own agendas.
Old 12-30-2020, 01:36 PM
Sage

time to get this thread back on track before it's deleted. it's got a lot of good info
Old 12-30-2020, 03:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
there's something odd about using a pet de-wormer for a virus. i've not seen how it works. can you share the info you have?
There is no shortage of, "experts," As to other uses, the little blue pill was heart medicine.
I may be wrong but the vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna come from aids research.

In any case, most of the drugs that are not approved for use on Covid, your doctor is risking his/her license if they write a prescription.

Connected, in my mind. Remember thalidomide? The doctor who prevented it being prescribed in the US recently passed. There were defective thalidomide babies born in the US. Women who took the drug all got it illegally from Europe where it was legally prescribed.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
good grief, next thing that happens is that people will start using their dogs medicine. just like hydroxychloroquine, there needs to be more robust studies done. as a pharmacist I was always amazed at people who were concerned about the side effects of their prescribed medication but were taking multiple herbal supplements that weren't regulated or standardized.
Start using? Not direct cause and effect but, a former friend used to take tetracycline a common antibiotic that he bought from a tropical fish place.

I take HA Joint, It was originally used on horses. He suggested it is far cheaper to buy the stuff for horses.

As to pharmacist, I am amazed at how much you need to know and the fact that today we are forced to go to places like Windixie, Publix and Walmart for prescriptions.
Not in Florida and many years ago, I had a shopping mall pharmacist fill my prescription with the proper drug but 100x as strong. I compared it to what I had and never took it.
When, I took it back he told me he was not aware that it was made that strong.
My doctor told me it may have killed me if I took it..

I regularly, realize, on my job at worst a mistake cost someone a few bucks. I was not making decisions everyday that could cost anyone their health or their life.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoc7 View Post
This is may be the most wrong-headed, i.e. stupid, post ever here. The CDC is a scientific organization and Fauci is a scientist. Anyone wuo thinks they are political and doesn't follow their advice IMO is an idiot.
Have you thought about your reason for this post?
Closed Thread

Tags
ivermectin, covid, drug, effective, prophylaxis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.