J&J Vaccine at Sumter College

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2021, 09:40 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hifred View Post
The St. Vincent site is rescheduling the Saturday appointments to the preceding Thursday and Friday. They will send you an email. We were scheduled for Saturday March 13th and were reschedule to Friday March 12th. The St. Vincent site went very quickly. My husband and I had Moderna. I ran a low grade fever with headache, chills and nausea. My husband didn't have a reaction. When they were running trials on the J and J vaccine there were participants who had variants of Covid 19 while Moderna and Pfizer did not have variants of Covid in their study. If I had my choice I would have taken J and J because I like to travel and am not sure how Moderna and Pfizer will do with variant strainsBut I am glad that I am now vaccinated and in a couple of weeks can rejoin my activities with a mask. After being vaccinated it is important to continue wearing the mask because you can infect others although you are not likely to get sick. I was at the dog park and hardly anyone had a mask and I overheard people saying they were vaccinated. Vaccinated does not mean you no longer spread the virus. So please be considerate of others.
Can you provide a credible source for your assertion that one can spread COVID after being vaccinated? According to the CDC website there has been no studies to prove either way that a fully vaccinated person can contract or spread COVID.
Old 03-14-2021, 10:35 AM

Truly your kidding
Closed Thread

Tags
j&j, organization, yesterday, vaccine, college

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.