Life Family Practice

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 AM
Sage
Default Life Family Practice

I am looking for a new doctor and was hoping for info on this practice. Anyone want to venture their opinion?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Sage

I understand they have conventional and holistic medicine there but has anyone used them?
Old 01-27-2013, 02:48 PM

The practice is ran by a Dr Nelson Kraucak he does both conventitional med and holistic. His style of medicine is very blunt he does not sugar coat the subjects. The born of medical practice is sometimes overwhelming but is good.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Sage

I went the other day to pick up forms. There were over 25 people waiting. I asked why so many. They just lost the other doctor Dr. Coy. Wonder where he went. I asked someone in the waiting room about the practice and she said it was move you in and move you out. If it weren't for Dr. Coy, she wouldn't be there. (I hated to be the bearer of bad news) T and that Dr. Kraucak was unbearable in his pursuit to make the appointment as fast as possible. Don't think I will be filling out those forms.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 PM
Send a message via AIM to Lscahill

Just found out that Dr. Coy is leaving....taking a leave of absence. Does anyone have any comments about their experience with Dr. K?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.