Looking for good endocrinologist with first hand knowledge of insulin pumps.

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Default Looking for good endocrinologist with first hand knowledge of insulin pumps.

I have been wearing an insulin pump for over 25 years and am surprised how few endocrinologists have never even seen one. On several occasions, a possible new doctor has asked me to show him/her how it works. That certainly doesn't make me feel secure when searching for a new doctor as I am now, having just moved to the Villages. Any suggestions?

Also a good dentist and oncologist specializing in Melanoma.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I am very satisfied with Dr. Hamilton Fish in Leesburg. He has good credentials and was highly recommended by others on this board as their choice for an endocrinologist. I think I remember that he is a graduate of Georgetown and worked for many years at Walter Reed.

You may have to go to Moffitt in Tampa for Melanoma, or Shands in Gainesville or Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville for the very best doctors.

Palm Ridge Dental is superior in every way. They are just behind Lang Eye off 466.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.