Mayo Clinic: Vaccine effectiveness against Delta dropping

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2021, 10:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,180 Times in 835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drducat View Post
How about preliminary...
How about you answer my question posed in the past. What kind of doctor are you? What training do you have in virology or epidemiology or infectious disease. You stick DR in your name but refuse to give your qualifications. Highly suspicious that you want readers to see you as a qualified expert but won't tell us what you are?

You post garbage like the image in the above post which in tiny print says it was from October 2020, before the vaccines were released and before the FDA had given them emergency authorization. The screen shot shows a list of POTENTIAL side effects that the FDA would be watching for once the shots were released. It shows the FDA knows that vaccines are not 100% safe and that certain rare reactions may not show up in clinical trials but only once larger numbers are vaccinated.

What that chart does NOT SHOW is that those side effects are actually occurring which you strongly suggest with every misleading post you make about them. Your continuous harping on the VAERS reports shows an abject ignorance about how VAERS gets its data. Anyone, any person whether a doctor or a patient or a friend or someone who wants to make stuff up can submit a report to VAERS where it will be accepted. There is no verification of those reports required to be accepted. You can lie and post all the serious stuff you can make up if you are an anti-vaxer and there it is on VAERS. While the government agency does follow up on the submitted reports, the result of those investigations is NOT posted to the VAERS website. So a wrong attribution, eg I broke my toe because the shot weakened my bones, stays up forever.

So Doctor, tell me and all your readers about your educational background, just a summary like what kind of doctor you might be. Dr J was a great basketball player but I wouldn't use him for medical decision making. Dr King was a great orator and civil rights leader, but I wouldn't trust him for virology advise. Or maybe you're embarrassed about your degree, or plain don't have one and are hiding behind a bogus screen name.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
How about you answer my question posed in the past. What kind of doctor are you? What training do you have in virology or epidemiology or infectious disease. You stick DR in your name but refuse to give your qualifications. Highly suspicious that you want readers to see you as a qualified expert but won't tell us what you are?

You post garbage like the image in the above post which in tiny print says it was from October 2020, before the vaccines were released and before the FDA had given them emergency authorization. The screen shot shows a list of POTENTIAL side effects that the FDA would be watching for once the shots were released. It shows the FDA knows that vaccines are not 100% safe and that certain rare reactions may not show up in clinical trials but only once larger numbers are vaccinated.

What that chart does NOT SHOW is that those side effects are actually occurring which you strongly suggest with every misleading post you make about them. Your continuous harping on the VAERS reports shows an abject ignorance about how VAERS gets its data. Anyone, any person whether a doctor or a patient or a friend or someone who wants to make stuff up can submit a report to VAERS where it will be accepted. There is no verification of those reports required to be accepted. You can lie and post all the serious stuff you can make up if you are an anti-vaxer and there it is on VAERS. While the government agency does follow up on the submitted reports, the result of those investigations is NOT posted to the VAERS website. So a wrong attribution, eg I broke my toe because the shot weakened my bones, stays up forever.

So Doctor, tell me and all your readers about your educational background, just a summary like what kind of doctor you might be. Dr J was a great basketball player but I wouldn't use him for medical decision making. Dr King was a great orator and civil rights leader, but I wouldn't trust him for virology advise. Or maybe you're embarrassed about your degree, or plain don't have one and are hiding behind a bogus screen name.
VAERS........ I am not posting much about that reporting system.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,246 Posts

Quote:
How about preliminary...
At this point, nonsense posts such as these are tatamoint to screaming fire in a crowded theater...

Medical workers are exhausted, this wave of infections could have been avoided. Many are ready to walk away from those who don't believe in protecting themselves.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,180 Times in 835 Posts

Quote:
VAERS........ I am not posting much about that reporting system.
Well that was an interesting reply to my post asking that you explain your supposed credentials. Completely ignored that didn't you. And you have posted about VAERS just as I wrote and as you acknowledged.

Like this gem:

Quote:
Follow the money.....Pfizer Will File For Full FDA Approval By End Of May, Expects $26 Billion In Vaccine Revenue

Safe?...VAERS - Data Sets

Take a look at the (VAERS DATA) for 2021 so far...this is a passive data set so it is under reported not to mention only a few months into 2021......FDA needs more time before approving and if they do, they will be added to the list of those not to be trusted.
Where you tell your readers that the VAERS data under reports and because you are so much more qualified than the people at the FDA, those who've devoted their professional careers to actually studying infectious disease, pharmacy, virology.... You have the unmitigated gall to suggest that based on your expert opinion as a "doctor" that if the FDA approves the vaccines they are no longer trustworthy.

I know who is on my list of untrustworthy. Do you know what the time period between the phase three trials of the polio vaccine and approval and a massive federal and state plan to give that completely new kind of vaccine to children was? Should the FDA have withheld its approval for 5 or 10 years to see how those kids who were in the phase three trials did over time to be sure there were not some very long range concerns? Maybe you can look it up and report back on how long the government took to approve a vaccine that was killing.. wait for it.... about 3,000 people a year in this country.

We have had over 40,000 deaths from COVID in Florida alone, but you'd like the FDA to wait how long? If they wait one year you'll demand 2. If they wait two years you'll demand 5

Doctor Ducat, what length of time, based on your expertise in these fields, is long enough for the FDA to wait to give full approval to get your oh so important seal of excellence and stay on your trustworthy list? /s
Old 08-14-2021, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
At this point, nonsense posts such as these are tatamoint to screaming fire in a crowded theater...

Medical workers are exhausted, this wave of infections could have been avoided. Many are ready to walk away from those who don't believe in protecting themselves.
That came directly from the FDA
Old 08-14-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Well that was an interesting reply to my post asking that you explain your supposed credentials. Completely ignored that didn't you. And you have posted about VAERS just as I wrote and as you acknowledged.

Like this gem:

Where you tell your readers that the VAERS data under reports and because you are so much more qualified than the people at the FDA, those who've devoted their professional careers to actually studying infectious disease, pharmacy, virology.... You have the unmitigated gall to suggest that based on your expert opinion as a "doctor" that if the FDA approves the vaccines they are no longer trustworthy.

I know who is on my list of untrustworthy. Do you know what the time period between the phase three trials of the polio vaccine and approval and a massive federal and state plan to give that completely new kind of vaccine to children was? Should the FDA have withheld its approval for 5 or 10 years to see how those kids who were in the phase three trials did over time to be sure there were not some very long range concerns? Maybe you can look it up and report back on how long the government took to approve a vaccine that was killing.. wait for it.... about 3,000 people a year in this country.

We have had over 40,000 deaths from COVID in Florida alone, but you'd like the FDA to wait how long? If they wait one year you'll demand 2. If they wait two years you'll demand 5

Doctor Ducat, what length of time, based on your expertise in these fields, is long enough for the FDA to wait to give full approval to get your oh so important seal of excellence and stay on your trustworthy list? /s
Read it.....from Nature Mag...Very very possible yet to come.

Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies | Nature Microbiology
Old 08-14-2021, 01:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Read it.....from Nature Mag...Very very possible yet to come.
You have been posting things like this for a while now,
is there anything that shows this is real and not just wishful thinking? Over 160M vaccinations, over 36M cases, over a month of Delta circulation, and over 60,000 currently hospitalized - how large do the numbers need to be before this can be put to bed?

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 08-14-2021, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
You have been posting things like this for a while now,
is there anything that shows this is real and not just wishful thinking? Over 160M vaccinations, over 36M cases, over a month of Delta circulation, and over 60,000 currently hospitalized - how large do the numbers need to be before this can be put to bed?
Your not understanding what triggers ADE....look it up...also look up Non Sterilizing vaccines..That will show what other issues we may have.

Also...Here is Fauci....

https://twitter.com/Angelasfreenews/...024276999?s=20
Old 08-14-2021, 01:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Your not understanding what triggers ADE....look it up...also look up Non Sterilizing vaccines..That will show what other issues we may have.

Also...Here is Fauci....

https://twitter.com/Angelasfreenews/...024276999?s=20
I believe one of the experts has already commented on your post - you chose to ignore them.

My google learning says ADE is always a concern (hence the pre-vaccine FDA "Draft" briefing slide) but that it can be ruled out after monitoring. As I wrote in my post, how many cases without ADE and how many vaccinated individuals with no sign of ADE and how many hospitalizations without a mention of ADE will it take before you stop crying that the sky is falling?

What is the date of that video? I know it was posted recently but I don't believe the White House Coronavirus Task Force has briefed in that setting since 2020. Since that time there have been the large number of vaccinations and cases - I imagine Fauci has gone on to worrying about more likely problems.
EDIT: Found the date, March 25, 2020 - very timely information you are passing around! Fauci also predicted at that time that vaccines would not be ready for 12 to 18 months (that would be between April 2021 and October 2021).

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough

Last edited by Bill14564; 08-14-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-14-2021, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
I believe one of the experts has already commented on your post - you chose to ignore them.

My google learning says ADE is always a concern (hence the pre-vaccine FDA "Draft" briefing slide) but that it can be ruled out after monitoring. As I wrote in my post, how many cases without ADE and how many vaccinated individuals with no sigh of ADE, and how many hospitalizations without a mention of ADE will it take before you stop crying that the sky is falling?

What is the date of that video? I know it was posted recently but I don't believe the White House Coronavirus Task Force has briefed in that setting since 2020. Since that time there have been the large number of vaccinations and cases - I imagine Fauci has gone on to worrying about more likely problems.
EDIT: Found the date, March 25, 2020 - very timely information you are passing around! Fauci also predicted at that time that vaccines would not be ready for 12 to 18 months (that would be between April 2021 and October 2021).
We have no experts on this forum period... Better yet look it up on Snopes.....No wait.
Old 08-14-2021, 02:11 PM

Don't cast your pearls before swine..........I need to take to heart
Old 08-14-2021, 05:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,169 Times in 1,930 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escape Artist View Post
What a great article, thanks for posting the link. Dr. Malone goes beyond COVID to the heart of the matter regarding what's going on with the CDC/WHO and the scientific community.
A Hungarian scientist invented the mRNA technology. Why does this Dr. Malone take the credit he is not due?

The story of mRNA: From a loose idea to a tool that may help curb Covid
Old 08-14-2021, 05:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
The CDC does not provide a "treatment tact". They collect data on disease and the effectiveness of approaches. It is not their job to invent new approaches or do drug research. Your statement that the new varieties of Covid are unrelated to unvaccinated people is simply not correct. The subject of how the unvaccinated are providing the petri dishes for Covid mutation is NOT addressed at all in the article you reference, even all the way to the end.

For real science on the issue of how the unvaccinated are putting all of us at risk now and going forward read
HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE

No one every said that the vaccines were going to be 100% effective. The data in the article shows they are extremely effective but not perfect
Preach!
Old 08-14-2021, 05:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden View Post
Leaked report reveals Moderna COVID vaccine caused 300,000 vaccine injuries in three-month span, hidden from VAERS;
Source: naturalnews.con 8/11/2021
I don't believe it. When the J&J vaccine caused a few people to develop blood clots, they were very transparent about it. The vaccine roll out was paused. Do you honestly think a vaccine that caused 300,000 vaccine injuries would be hidden? I do not think so.
Old 08-14-2021, 05:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larchap49 View Post
Here is another opinion from a relatives daughter who is a Micro Biologist that has been working on covid from the beginning. She says the Delta variant is fiction because covid 19 is a man made alteration of a virus so all rules of mutation do not apply. It can not mutate because of the alteration of the RNA in the original virus. Covid was designed to kill everyone who contracted it but has failed miserably. There is a lot more to this but not room for it all.. The vaccine was ready is such a short time because the prime companies had already developed and patented it in advance. It was financed in part by the US but mostly by a group of the richest men who are actively trying to change America. I'm sure you can figure out most of them. The main one who is huge in the computer industry has been very vocal in his thoughts on population control. FYI this is just 2nd hand info from someone involved in the research who is much smarter than me, but food for thought and possibly explains some of the flip flopping and mystery. I am going to do more reading with a new focus. For those who poo poo anything that goes against the grain and believe anything the government, media, or elitists tell you I guess you have lived a very sheltered life or are just very gullible. Thanks for reading let the attack begin. Remember I already stated this is 2nd hand and I have no data to back it up.
Oh Lordy......another fairy tale. Spare me the details. ROTFLMAO!

Last edited by coffeebean; 08-14-2021 at 06:07 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
study, vaccine, effectiveness, pfizer, effective

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.