Corrective Hearing Centers

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2016, 01:03 PM
Default Corrective Hearing Centers

I keep seeing their adds for hearing aids, 50% off one and the 2nd one is free. Does anyone know if this is, as the say, to good to be true? I've had one quote for $6,000 at another store.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMike View Post
I keep seeing their adds for hearing aids, 50% off one and the 2nd one is free. Does anyone know if this is, as the say, to good to be true? I've had one quote for $6,000 at another store.
Just do your homework especially on pricing. Be sure to know the exact models you are asking about.

If it sounds too good it most likely is a come on.

Good example....my pillow that is advertzed a lot on television...if you buy one now they offer to send the second one free...and they give you a special code. The same pillow at Bed Bath and Beyond or Amazon if you buy two of them at their price it will be the same or less than the price My Pillow is offering.

Hearing aids have so many models and so many do not do the same thing. If the seller is not medically qualified to match your needs with the right hearing aid.....beware.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:42 PM

///
Old 02-16-2016, 09:19 AM

I have been wearing hearing aids for 6 years. What you need to do is get your hearing tested and any correction above 40 db will cost more than the $395 advertised aids.

I recently spent $1000 on a used set with a year warranty and they are better than the the $4000 I spent on the last ones. It's all in what you feel comfortable with and what works for you. I am sure the $6,000 aids will work.

Keep looking and you should be able to try ones for 30 days or more.
Closed Thread

Tags
hearing, good, store, $6, 000, true, free, adds, centers, aids, 50%, corrective, 2nd

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.