Medicare Insurance (inside The Villages)

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2023, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
If you are only renting here for a few months why would you let this area dictate your carrier?
True "tail wagging the dog" but it's also a litmus test for living in The Villages in the future. I just don't want to make a decision (e.g., on a particular Medicare advantage provider) and then find ourselves locked out of services went out of state down in The Villages...
Old 10-15-2023, 06:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHitch View Post
True "tail wagging the dog" but it's also a litmus test for living in The Villages in the future. I just don't want to make a decision (e.g., on a particular Medicare advantage provider) and then find ourselves locked out of services went out of state down in The Villages...
Are you saying what advantage plan is driving your decision of where to live in the future ?
Old 10-16-2023, 08:02 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Anybody who believes the last two sentences of the above statement from the Villages Health is stupider than a bag of rocks.
Right you are.
Old 10-16-2023, 11:40 AM

SHINE is an incredible resource. I was able to get non-biased, fact filled information from a well trained volunteer when I first became eligible for Medicare. Since I live in several different locations, they were able to point me in the right direction to get additional information. I was elated to get this information from individuals who were not beholded to a company that was paying them an income. They were truly independent. I have the highest respect for these fine, giving volunteers and recommend, without hesitation, that anyone seeking Medicare info to go to them...several times if necessary!
Closed Thread

Tags
medicare, villages, insurance, carrier, mail

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.