Mri for spine

Closed Thread
Old 04-27-2020, 12:40 PM
Question Mri for spine

Has anyone been diagnosed with a pelvic tilt? If so, how did your doctor diagnose it and what was the recommended treatment? Also...did you experience tingling in the feet and down the legs...with pain in the glutes? Went for an MRI today and am hoping it will show where the darn nerve is being pinched. I'm glad to be out of the "tube" and enjoying this beautiful sunny day!
Old 04-27-2020, 04:10 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILLAGERBB View Post
Has anyone been diagnosed with a pelvic tilt? If so, how did your doctor diagnose it and what was the recommended treatment? Also...did you experience tingling in the feet and down the legs...with pain in the glutes? Went for an MRI today and am hoping it will show where the darn nerve is being pinched. I'm glad to be out of the "tube" and enjoying this beautiful sunny day!
Sorry you’re going through this. I hope they can accurately diagnose and you find relief soon.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:29 PM
Default Thank you

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been 18 months....
podiatrist, physical therapy, chiropractor, xray and now MRI.
I pray for those who suffer with PAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
Sorry you’re going through this. I hope they can accurately diagnose and you find relief soon.
Closed Thread

Tags
mri, today, show, darn, nerve

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.