Need some recomendations

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Default Need some recomendations

I am in need of a vascular surgeon. I need a carotid artery cleaned out. Also a dermatologist. Thanks in advance.
B&BTexas
Old 09-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Location: Brooklyn, NY Queens, NY Village of Summerhill, Village of Santiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&BTexas View Post
I am in need of a vascular surgeon. I need a carotid artery cleaned out. Also a dermatologist. Thanks in advance.
B&BTexas
As far as a dermatologist, I would recommend Advanced Dermatology. They have two locations in The Villages. I am very satisfied with them.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Default Dermatologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyw View Post
As far as a dermatologist, I would recommend Advanced Dermatology. They have two locations in The Villages. I am very satisfied with them.
Both my husband and I have been using Advanced Dermatology for eight years and are very happy with them. Office/reception gals are very friendly and courteous. So is the physician I have dealt with. Always enjoy my visit there.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

I just went through trying to find a vascular surgeon. There are several doctors who are general surgeons who also do vascular. There are also a lot of cosmetic type vascular doctors. I wanted one who specializes in aneurysms and artery problems. I found the following to my satisfaction:

Dr. Sustarsic from Leesburg who has office hours here in TV.\ and is part of Florida Heart and Vascular Center.
Dr. Adrian Finol who is in the Sharon Morse building.
Dr. Roger Sherman who is also in the Morse building wit the same group as Finol.

I chose Dr. Sustarsic and will meet him for the first time the end of the month.

Good luck.

btk
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.