Neuropathy

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Default Neuropathy

Hi All,

My wife is dealing with neuropathy pain in her lower left leg. Have any of you dealt with the Davis Clinic that uses a laser therapy or any other group that has successfully eleviated this pain? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jack
Old 08-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Sage

I'd stay away from the Davis Clinic! You can view a thread re: his practice somewhere in the archives of this site.

There are a few positive comments but many negative if I remember right. I had personal experience with them when we came down for our life-styles stay. Had severe neck pain that radiated. He laid out a "plan" for me while we were here and I had to pay with our credit card as my insurance didn't cover chiropractic at that time. It was for several 100 dollars. He did give me "some" relief but didn't give me a protocol to follow once home. About 6 or 8 weeks after we were home we got a bill in the mail for $18.00---mind you, we'd used our credit card to pay so this brought up ?????? I called his office manager, she put me on hold and after some time passed came back and told me it was for "paper work"!!! My SO didn't think we should pay but I cut them a check as I didn't want this to eventually affect our credit rating. THIS to me wasn't a good sign! Fast forward about 3 years...my neck pain really was the start of "undiagnosed" rheumatoid arthritis.....I was beginning what is known as a flare. Chiropractic can't deal with this disease! Thankfully now, I'm under the care of a great rheumatologist. I would have your wife evaluated with a physician...just MHO!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 10:28 PM

What did her family doc say?? Try to ignore the multitude of Davis clinic adds until you do, IMHO
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.