New covid varriant!

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2023, 07:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Maybe. The usual paper masks probably did next to nothing.

There was an episode of the Netflix series "The Crown" in which smog was actually killing people in about 1953. The British government essentially declared a "mask mandate" for its citizens. In one scene, a member of the cabinet came into a meeting wearing a mask, and the prime minister told him "Take that ridiculous thing off, it does nothing---we only told the people to wear one so it looked like we were doing something about the smog"

Shutting things down probably had an indirect beneficial effect. The most effective mitigation of the pandemic prior to vaccines was social distancing of 6 feet or more---a closed venue accomplishes that, although with some overkill and deleterious economic impacts.

Hard to pin down a number of "lives saved" by these measures----after all, we have no idea of how many people died of Covid as opposed to with Covid.

Bingo. Which in my opinion those "statistics" showing COVID mowing down vast swathes of people are just a bit suspect.

Case in point: we knew a guy who was hospitalized with COVID only a few months after we moved here, where he died. The thing was, it was a heart attack that killed him, not COVID. He was at least 100 lbs. overweight and (in my wife's opinion) looked to be unhealthy. I spoke to him by phone the day before he died and was looking forward to getting out of the hospital. But what are the odds that "cause of death" as listed by the hospital was NOT a heart attack, but COVID?

That is admittedly only one incident, which proves nothing one way or the other. But knowing human nature...how many influential folks in this country, leaders, epidemiologists and the like, put their collective butts on the line loudly and publicly agonizing about the sky that was about to fall, and then when it didn't, made sure that the statistics backed up their public claims at least somewhat? If your job depends on you being believed, then my guess is probably quite a few.
Old 12-22-2023, 07:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
If your job depends on you being believed, then my guess is probably quite a few.
Bingo. Exactly the same as this global warming nonsense.
Old 12-22-2023, 07:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyb View Post
There is something you can do about it, go to the FLCCC Frontline Doctors site, they had a 99.9% survival rate treating COV!D, and have protocols treating the spike protein and detoxing from COV!D and the jab. Are you sure it was COV!D and not the jab that caused your Diabetes?
I could, but I'd rather sit in my backyard and watch a nail rust.
Closed Thread

Tags
back, covid, trip, home, varriant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.