new docors at Colony

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Default new docors at Colony

Can anyone say which Dr they chose and if they were HAPPY with them? Did not like choosing a Dr from photo and where they are from only...have appt in August and need info quickly! Thanks!
Old 07-06-2013, 10:17 AM

I have Dr.Karla Noel and really am happy with her. I am a retired RN from USF Health where even as a employee never waited less than 30-60 minutes to see the MD. I always get into to see the MD within 10 minutes at the most and she is professional, freindly and, really interested in me as a patient and a person. I have seen her 4 times now and it gets better each time because she now knows me. Also if I forget to tell her I need a presecription filed I can go on line to the site and she answers me within 24 hours. My hubby sees Dr.Jordahl and he feels the same way about him. I am so happy we have this clinic in our area...
Old 07-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Gold member

I have Michael Clifford. I am happy so far.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:34 AM

Thanks for the reply! Do you know anything about Susan Hawley? I am also a retired RN and think she was an RN before going on to become MD...thought maybe she would be easy to relate to? Concerned because heard she only works 2 days/week and hard to get into...any feedback appreciated. Did you have any problems with insurance not paying for initial visit? I have BC/BS...
Old 07-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Veteran member

My BC/BS (FEP Blue) paid for the initial visit. DW and I both very happy with Dr Clifford.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Thanks for the reply! Do you know anything about Susan Hawley? I am also a retired RN and think she was an RN before going on to become MD...thought maybe she would be easy to relate to? Concerned because heard she only works 2 days/week and hard to get into...any feedback appreciated. Did you have any problems with insurance not paying for initial visit? I have BC/BS...
I have BC/BS through Chrysler and the did not pay for the meet and greet. After 5 months of phone calls finally convinced them I did in fact have a physical on the 2nd visit and they are re-coding so it should be covered.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:03 AM

Thanks for the info..will ask them to be sure to code it so insurance will pay! Have not had any billing problems so far since moving here...fingers crossed!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 AM

Dr. Clifford, Very happy with my choice
Old 07-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyarbie View Post
I have Dr.Karla Noel and really am happy with her. I am a retired RN from USF Health where even as a employee never waited less than 30-60 minutes to see the MD. I always get into to see the MD within 10 minutes at the most and she is professional, freindly and, really interested in me as a patient and a person. I have seen her 4 times now and it gets better each time because she now knows me. Also if I forget to tell her I need a presecription filed I can go on line to the site and she answers me within 24 hours. My hubby sees Dr.Jordahl and he feels the same way about him. I am so happy we have this clinic in our area...
Ditto's here for my wife and myself on Dr. Noel. I think you've said it all and there's nothing I need to add to it!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 07-08-2013, 03:26 PM

Thanks for the info and recommendation..will check and see if I can change my selection as not seen yet...wish the Daily Sun articles would have featured all of the Drs at Colony practice, since they are the only facility open so far! Would help new Villagers make a more informed choice in selecting a Dr...
Old 07-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Default Dr. Susan Hawley

I have Dr. Susan Hawkey and am pleased with her. Have seen her 4 times already.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Platinum member

We chose Dr Betts and have only done the "meet and greet" with him. First impression is good!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.