Ocala Hospitals CU Surgery rating tops

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Default Ocala Hospitals CU Surgery rating tops

The latest edition of Comsumer Reports has a lengthy article on hospital ratings regarding surgery. Villagers might be interested to know that CR gave its highest rating to Ocala Regional for Hip Replaceemnt Surgery. On a statewide basis Ocala Munroe Regional and Ocala Regional received top ratings, while Waterman in Tavares received the next best ranking. Leesburg regional received a worst(Black dot) rating, as did Orlando Regional and North Florida at Gainesville. Again this is just a rating on surgery. You will have to read the full article to understand how these ratings were compiled, and what meaning they might have.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Email Reported As Spam

My brother had two serious operations there. I have had to be hospitalized twice also for operations and I can tell you both my brother and me believe Munroe is just superb. All of my doctors are associated with the Munroe System.

The support staff both at the hospital and with my doctors are efficient courteous and always have a smile
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.