Origin of the low-carb diet

Old 12-30-2023, 04:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,912 Times in 918 Posts

https://www.rosettesmix.com

interesting and a MD's wife, the MD also agrees with the diet approach to "some" diseases
Old 12-30-2023, 07:41 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
https://www.rosettesmix.com

interesting and a MD's wife, the MD also agrees with the diet approach to "some" diseases
Substituting one processed food for a so-called better processed food does not make sense to me. I stick to an all-fresh diet and I never have cravings for junk food loaded with additives. The thought of eating it turns my stomach.

I wish restaurants in the Villages would serve more natural foods. When we eat out, one of us seems to pay for it later. Processed food of any sort is hard on the digestion system. Just my opinion.
Old 12-30-2023, 10:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,912 Times in 918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall55 View Post
Substituting one processed food for a so-called better processed food does not make sense to me. I stick to an all-fresh diet and I never have cravings for junk food loaded with additives. The thought of eating it turns my stomach.

I wish restaurants in the Villages would serve more natural foods. When we eat out, one of us seems to pay for it later. Processed food of any sort is hard on the digestion system. Just my opinion.

We favor a fresh diet, and have many "fresh" meals, but not all of them. Fresh can get a bit more expensive and time consuming but its definitely the better option. We are hoping to get more of them when we aren't both working. Too much raw vegetables makes me pay about two-three days later.

The best way to not eat processed food is to not buy it and not to have it in the house.

Tags
origin, low-carb, diet, interesting, lecture

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.