Need an Endocrinologist

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Platinum member
Default Need an Endocrinologist

Does anyone have a good Endocrinologist they can recommend?
Tampa, FL
Old 02-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Eternal Member

I recently had thyroid cancer & had to have my thyroid taken out. I now have to go for testing & radiation.
I'm going to Dr. Fish 728-3111. He's near Lake Square Mall. His bed side manner isn't the greatest, but he is the smartest Endocrinologist that I've ever been to. I've had thyroid problems all my life. I have a friend now going to him & he's really impressed with this Dr.'s knowledge.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:50 PM

Bonny: Please let me know why you think he's the "smartest" endo you've met and why his bedside manner isn't the greatest. I need someone who will LISTEN to me and delve into my thyroid problems and not just pat me on the knee and send me home or to someone else. I also need him to speak English.
reply to: jkpowlison@embarqmail.com
Thanks a LOT!!
Old 01-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Location: Rockville, MD and Sawgrass Villas, Village of St. James

If you haven't done so already, suggest you go to go to ThyCa: Survivors Organization <http://www.thyca.org/> It is a wonderful organization with a wealth of information. I have found it very helpful. They also have a Yahoo group <Thyca@yahoogroups.com> where you can post questions and review others posts. Many people have located top doctors through this group. We are still part-time residents so I still use my doctor in Washington, DC

Good luck, Dick
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.