Primary Care Physician

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2021, 01:43 PM
Location: 17035 SE 79th Clearview Avenue, The Villages, FL 32162
Default Primary Care Physician

My wife is a Canadian citizen, waiting on her green card. During this wait, she is not allowed to leave the US. She would like the safety of a Primary Care Physician, just in case she needs some form of medical attention. She needs a PCP who will accept "self-pay", since she has no insurance in the US. Does anyone know of a PCP who is available and will accept self-pay?
Old 11-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgers Fan View Post
My wife is a Canadian citizen, waiting on her green card. During this wait, she is not allowed to leave the US. She would like the safety of a Primary Care Physician, just in case she needs some form of medical attention. She needs a PCP who will accept "self-pay", since she has no insurance in the US. Does anyone know of a PCP who is available and will accept self-pay?
Dr. Florian Gegaj is an extremely popular primary care physician. He does not accept my husbands insurance (Aetna) but allows him to pay him out of pocket. Hope that helps.

Tags
primary, care, pcp, accept, self-pay

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.