Recommend endodontist

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2015, 06:11 AM
Default Recommend endodontist

Can any one share experience with Alez Ghazal DMD for root canal or recommend someone in The Villages
Old 10-29-2015, 07:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas38 View Post
Can any one share experience with Alez Ghazal DMD for root canal or recommend someone in The Villages

I had an EXCELLENT experience with Dr. Alex Ghazal. He was trained at University of Florida at Gainesville, always a good sign. He has all the latest techy imaging equipment, great staff and he is warm and kind and smart. Very nice man.

And it didn't hurt...AT ALL.

Husband was sent to him and he told him that it wasn't an endo problem and didn't charge him.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Default Another good experience

Was referred to Dr. Ghazal for a difficult root canal on a tooth supporting one end of a bridge. Trick was to go in through the side so as not to destroy the bridge. 2 hours of very successful work followed. Very impressed.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:40 PM

I also had an excellent experience with Dr. Ghazal. He redid a root canal that had been mishandled by my dentist in Ohio. Very tricky to go through a crown for a second time. Highly recommend him.
Old 10-29-2015, 06:19 PM
Veteran member

The Best
Old 10-29-2015, 09:17 PM

Hubby had 2 root canals two months ago. Great Dr and staff. It took a little longer than expected but the nurses/staff kept me informed every 20 mins while I was in the waiting room...So friendly. Larry really liked Dr. Ghazal, better than our regular dentist.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

He is a wonderful Endodontist. I've had two root canals by him, through crowns, and each time, I was in and out in an hour and other than the novocane stick, absolutely no pain whatsoever.
Closed Thread

Tags
recommend, canal, root, villages, dmd, ghazal, endodontist, share, experience, alez

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.