So you just think its the same as the seasonal virus, and quaratine is worse

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2020, 05:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,911 Times in 917 Posts
Default So you just think its the same as the seasonal virus, and quaratine is worse

Try reading a first hand account:

Watertown woman breaks down onset of COVID-19 symptoms | Boston.com

And so you really think that quarantine would be worse than having the virus?

Don't be a COVIDIOT!
Old 03-26-2020, 06:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,911 Times in 917 Posts

So you think that isolation doesn't make sense?

The difference is proactive prevention versus reactive treatments. If your mantra is just one day at a time, without seeing the benefit of proactive behavior modification for a short period of time, then your risk increases tremendously. If you understand the value of safety first prevention is much more effective than the consequences, time, money, inconvenience, then read this

Why Germany’s coronavirus death rate is so much lower comparatively | Boston.com

its all about the death rate.

I built an simple epidemiology spread, hospital requirement and death model for a hospital, and the results in the model from the current covid statistics bear this out. The expected population death rate drops from 3-4% to < 1% as the country shuts down, the faster the better. I would post the results, but I can't get the graphics from my pc to post properly.

sportsguy
Old 03-26-2020, 06:50 AM

Think of this virus as a cat 5 hurricane heading toward TV , would you ignore it and prayer or take precautions? And if you took precautions and the hurricane breed away at the last moment would you be thankful or angry?
Old 03-26-2020, 07:09 AM

I think you may have missed the point of the OP. I believe they are trying to support isolation.
Closed Thread

Tags
worse, virus, account, quarantine, reading

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.