Staff not identified

Closed Thread
Old 03-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Sage

I never had reason to worry about it. I have contact with the same nurse (whatever her name is) every time I go for my checkup. All she does is weigh me, take my blood pressure and ask a few standard questions before the doctor comes in. What could go wrong?
Old 03-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas
Default Courtesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
In talking about the person at the front desk of a Dr. office, I don't really need to know their name.
As we all seem to want to be treated with respect, I want to know everyone's name. That is so that I can say "Thank you Mary, I'm here for my 2:30 appointment." You will attract more bears with honey. Treat as you want to be treated.

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 03-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
As we all seem to want to be treated with respect, I want to know everyone's name. That is so that I can say "Thank you Mary, I'm here for my 2:30 appointment." You will attract more bears with honey. Treat as you want to be treated.
I agree with that. Just meaning it's not imperative that I know their name. I can always ask. My Drs. office, they always say their name so it's never been an issue with me.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.