sumter landing dental has anyone had experience

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Wink sumter landing dental has anyone had experience

had anyone had experience with this offiice?. i have appt in one week. i am going to them since they accept pcp
Old 08-21-2012, 04:27 PM

I have been one time and was very pleased. I have PCP so this was a dentist in their plan. I got X rays, a good cleaning and no hard sale whatsoever.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
I have been one time and was very pleased. I have PCP so this was a dentist in their plan. I got X rays, a good cleaning and no hard sale whatsoever.
Which dentist did you see - have read other quotes saying just the opposite of this practice.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:58 PM

This would be Dr. Fishers office. nice professional . you will get an exam, xrays and 2 cleaning (every 6 mnths) a year. They will help you, no pressure good office and dentists
Old 08-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Veteran member
Default dentist

That's good to hear since I heard the opposite.I also have PCP as insurance.Private message me if you ever need to talk about PCP.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James
Default My experience was quite different

Would not recommend this dentist to anyone!!!!!
Old 08-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Default Satisfied so far

I, too, am a patient at this dental practice and went because someone recommended them. We also have PCP, and I have been very happy with the services to date of both the dental practice and PCP. Before we moved here I went to my dentist at home and got a quote from him because I knew I was going to have to have major work done. The services here were very similiar in price, and they too gave me several options with costs listed ahead of time. I decided to have the work done here and have been very pleased. Since I have a dental phobia...as in big time...they have been very kind and considerate with me...to the point of prescribing medication for me to take for the appointment. It worked fantastic so I am a satisfied client thus far. For me, finding a dentist was a much bigger issue than any other adjustment when moving to TV. Good Luck!

After a lifetime of adventures, the adventure of a lifetime.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:36 PM

We are looking for a new dentist we tried one in the villages and we were very displeased does anyone have any suggestions??
Old 08-24-2012, 05:45 AM

I TOO WOULD NOT recommend this man!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.