Humana prescription savings programs

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2023, 04:06 PM
Default Humana prescription savings programs

Hi all,

Just wanted to mention a few Rx savings programs available with Humana Medicare that most people are unaware of.

Humana has a "DOAC" savings program for those who qualify that offers Xarelto and Eliquis for a $0 copay with gap coverage. This program is available on numerous plans, to qualify you must be diagnosed with one of the following :
-Atrial Fibrillation (A-fib)
-Dep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
-Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
Humana also has a Chronic special needs plan for diabetes/cardiovascular disorders that has a number of high end brand medications in addition to Xarelto and Eliquis for a $0 copay such as Januvia, Synjardy, Janumet, Jardiance, Trijardy XR, Jantadueto, Invokana, Invokamet, Glxambi, & Tradjenta.
Message me for more info, Thanks!
Old 02-20-2023, 07:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,052 Times in 5,337 Posts

Thanks for the info. How long have you worked for Humana?
Old 02-21-2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Thanks for the info. How long have you worked for Humana?
Hi Stu,
I've only been with Humana for a few months, but I have been in the industry for 15yrs. Previously I was with UnitedHealthcare. I hope it was ok to post this info, I feel it could really help some folks save some money. A few of those drugs go for over $1200 retail, which means $300 a month while in the coverage gap, and we cover them for $0.
Old 02-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,052 Times in 5,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAllsup View Post
Hi Stu,
I've only been with Humana for a few months, but I have been in the industry for 15yrs. Previously I was with UnitedHealthcare. I hope it was ok to post this info, I feel it could really help some folks save some money. A few of those drugs go for over $1200 retail, which means $300 a month while in the coverage gap, and we cover them for $0.
Had a feeling. Been with Humana as a customer with an HMO and have been happy with them.
Old 02-21-2023, 01:04 PM
Location: Georgia, S.C., Pa., West Va.,Tenn, Tx, Fl. Hemingway

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAllsup View Post
Hi all,

Just wanted to mention a few Rx savings programs available with Humana Medicare that most people are unaware of.

Humana has a "DOAC" savings program for those who qualify that offers Xarelto and Eliquis for a $0 copay with gap coverage. This program is available on numerous plans, to qualify you must be diagnosed with one of the following :
-Atrial Fibrillation (A-fib)
-Dep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
-Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
Humana also has a Chronic special needs plan for diabetes/cardiovascular disorders that has a number of high end brand medications in addition to Xarelto and Eliquis for a $0 copay such as Januvia, Synjardy, Janumet, Jardiance, Trijardy XR, Jantadueto, Invokana, Invokamet, Glxambi, & Tradjenta.
Message me for more info, Thanks!
SLICK way to advertise....................
Old 02-21-2023, 03:56 PM

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Tags
humana, savings, eliquis, xarelto, qualify

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.