Updates on Colony docs

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Sage
Thumbs up

Had first visit this morning with Dr. Riley, no waiting talked without being rushed, got flu shot, scheduled blood work etc, results will be online.

I can go online to ask or discuss anything with him.

He's from NY and knew my old Doc's so that was nice.

High tech, looks like a great place.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Veteran member
Default Villages Health Care

A-Plus to Villages Health Care at Colony. My wife, MIL, and I have been with Dr. Jordahl and his PA David Fisher for several months. I just finished going through a bit of a scare and those two guys were incredible. They're probably the best our family has ever had. I also like their affiliation with the hospital and local referrals if needed. We're also very pleased with our dentist, eye doctor, and dermatologist. Everyone worries about relocating and finding good medical services. We did a lot of research and we lucked out.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:57 PM

"We're also very pleased with our dentist, eye doctor, and dermatologist. Everyone worries about relocating and finding good medical services. We did a lot of research and we lucked out."

We also have Dr. Jordahl and intend to use the VHS - would certainly appreciate the names of your dentist, eye, and derm MD's Thx. Jimmie
Old 10-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Veteran member

We're happy with Dr Bennett at Buena Vista Dental.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Question Colony Health

Does anyone know anything about Dr Hocutt? I signed up with him but do not know much about him except his bio.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrichardson View Post
Does anyone know anything about Dr Hocutt? I signed up with him but do not know much about him except his bio.
He's my doctor. I've only seen him once, but was very pleased with him. I had occasion to go back on a day that Dr Hocutt was unable to see me, and saw Dr. Long. Dr. Long was great to deal with, too. He was very personable, took his time, and I have been very pleased with the results of my visit.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigC View Post
He's my doctor. I've only seen him once, but was very pleased with him. I had occasion to go back on a day that Dr Hocutt was unable to see me, and saw Dr. Long. Dr. Long was great to deal with, too. He was very personable, took his time, and I have been very pleased with the results of my visit.
Glad to here....Dr. Hocutt will be our physician, also. We see him next month.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfooter View Post
"We're also very pleased with our dentist, eye doctor, and dermatologist. Everyone worries about relocating and finding good medical services. We did a lot of research and we lucked out."

We also have Dr. Jordahl and intend to use the VHS - would certainly appreciate the names of your dentist, eye, and derm MD's Thx. Jimmie
Send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you a copy of my Contractors & Doctors list.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.