VA medical clinics and hospitals

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Default tricare

DOD Notice

Walgreens to Leave TRICARE Pharmacy Network
Beginning January 1, 2012 Walgreens drug stores will no longer be part of the network used by the TRICARE Pharmacy plan known as Express Scripts, Inc. (ESI), which is a Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company that processes TRICARE pharmacy claims. TRICARE beneficiaries filling a prescription at Walgreens after December 31, 2011, will pay 100 percent of the cost up-front and than file a paper claim for non-network benefit reimbursement, that will dramatically increase out of pocket costs.
Other retail pharmacy options include CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart and Safeway stores and some smaller local pharmacies. In addition, this is a good time to consider TRICARE Home Delivery.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Smile TV OPC is excellent

I recently had a medical problem and called the TV OPC nurse line in the morning for advise. The nurse said I needed to see my primary care Doctor and made an appointment for me at 11:30 that morning. The Doctor saw me and followed me to the lab for blood work, then issued an order for medication which was filled in 30 minutes at the OPC pharmacy. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. Excellent patient care at this facility.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.