The Villages Health - Grandfathered?!

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2016, 07:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

I went to the store in LSL. Informative and there was no hard or soft sell. I was given the facts and advised to explore current and future coverage.
Old 07-20-2016, 01:06 PM

I am being dumped, my only rebuttle is to call TV healthcare center and compain, maybe it will do some good if they new how upset we are
Old 07-20-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avista View Post
We spoke with Cheri at 1049 Lake Sumter Landing 352-391-5262
Thank you for your help.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvmyPug2 View Post
The Medicare Store is a United Health Store. To get an unbiased opinion you should speak to a Shine Counselor. They will give you info on all the different plans and companies without trying to sell you a product.
Thank you, I'll call SHINE. They are very helpful and were so good when I was trying to locate a Medicaid-accepting nursing home for my elderly mother.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydoodlebug View Post
Thank you, I'll call SHINE. They are very helpful and were so good when I was trying to locate a Medicaid-accepting nursing home for my elderly mother.
SHINE Counseling session dates, time and locations are in the weekly Recreation News (I am a SHINE volunteer. If you call the Elder Help Line they will just refer you to us at one of the counseling sessions.)
Old 07-20-2016, 04:29 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvmyPug2 View Post
The Medicare Store is a United Health Store. To get an unbiased opinion you should speak to a Shine Counselor. They will give you info on all the different plans and companies without trying to sell you a product.
Both shine AND the Medicare Store would be a good thing to do. Our friend is a shine counselor. He is able to give a generalized comparison but may not know the details of any particular plan. Then again your person may. But I say seeing a Shine person AND Medicare store covers all bases.
Tampa, FL
Closed Thread

Tags
medicare, quality, care, grandfathered, increasing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.