The Villages Health - Survey

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2017, 09:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,160 Times in 2,252 Posts

Question, was the survey ONLY for current members of VHS? The reason I ask was we both got letters (former members of VHS), but neither of us got the e-mailed link for the survey. Further, I called about this, and followed up with an email, with no results. So I am wondering if this was 'members only' survey, if anyone knows??
Old 07-30-2017, 09:50 AM

For what it's worth, we never got the letters, but I got the survey link. My husband didn't. Doesn't sound like they really have their act together. The survey was a joke (IMO). I went through it, but didn't bother to send it. Unless and until they invite me back with the insurance coverage I have chosen, then why bother responding to a self-serving survey.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:55 AM
Sage

From what I read above, there is no definitive pattern. In our case, we both are FORMER members of TVH and both got a letter. Only I received an email with a link to the survey.

Last edited by champion6; 07-30-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 07-30-2017, 09:57 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Question, was the survey ONLY for current members of VHS?
We are members of Villages Health and did *not* get the letter or the link.

I'm sure you already did this but did you check the spam folder in your email client? Legitimate surveys sometimes end up marked as spam...
Old 07-30-2017, 10:27 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Question, was the survey ONLY for current members of VHS? The reason I ask was we both got letters (former members of VHS), but neither of us got the e-mailed link for the survey. Further, I called about this, and followed up with an email, with no results. So I am wondering if this was 'members only' survey, if anyone knows??
I got the original letter that said they would be sending a survey, but I never got it. I belong to TVH.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:10 PM
Sage

I got the letter and and the email survey link, to which I responded. My impression of the survey was that they were only trying (1) to figure out WHY they hadn't convinced those who left that UHC Advantage was superior to Original Medicare +, and (2) how to better market the Advantage plan. Nothing at all to do with reinstating Original Medicare.
Closed Thread

Tags
medicare, accept, villages, original, care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.