Waterman Hospital - Tavares

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2017, 05:52 AM
Veteran member
Default Waterman Hospital - Tavares

My elderly mother was in The Villages Hospital 3 times since beginning of October.

When she became ill again we decided to take her to Waterman Hospital in Tavares because of a recommendation from a family friend and felt she was NOT getting quality care from TV Hospital.

From the moment we walked into the Emergency Room the staff was attentive to mom's needs. She passed out while in the ER and all jumped into action.

A CT scan was taken and it showed mom had a stroke in the previous weeks.

She spent a week in Waterman Hospital undergoing tests.

The purpose of my post to let others know of the wonderful, caring staff of Waterman Hospital. All staff, including doctors, were attentive to mom's needs and took time to discuss her health care issues.

The hospital is a 25 mile ride from our home and so worth the extra time for the excellent care mom received.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Email Reported As Spam

thank you for this information. My wife and I hope all goes well with your mother

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Gold member

I was in great intestinal pain last year. I went to urgent care in TV. Found out I had an infected Gaul Bladder. I had heard bad reviews of TV hospital so I told them I would rather go to Leesburg. He said “do yourself a favor and drive a little further to Waterman”. I was treated with respect, with concern, professionally and without a doubt with the best medical treatment. Very happy I went there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up

Must agree from personal experience...Waterman Tavares was first rate..its about a 40 minute drive from Lake Sumter Landing!
Old 12-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Our first choice in Monroe Regional Medical Center and Waterman second.
Closed Thread

Tags
hospital, waterman, care, staff, attentive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.