What about me?

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2021, 12:45 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default What about me?

We are starting a virtual support group for caregivers of a loved one with a serious medical issue. It is limited in size and we will confirm your registration within about a week after you register.

An 8-week support group, "What About Me?" will be held starting July 6, 2021 on Tuesdays from 10 AM to 12:00 Noon.

Most people find comfort when they share burdens with others going through similar experiences. Fear, uncertainty, loneliness, isolation, guilt, changing roles and financial pressures are among the usual difficulties. Through the group process, members learn how to adapt, cope, acquire needed skills and care for themselves.

Click here to register and you’ll receive a Zoom link prior to the start of the group. The group will start meeting virtually on Zoom and may change to in-person sessions if appropriate space is found and group members are comfortable meeting in person.

This is free except for a one-time $5 fee to help cover our Zoom account.

Although our professional services are free, we gratefully accept donations throughout the course of the support group.
Closed Thread

Tags
group, support, zoom, register, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.