Jima64's Profile

Jima64 Jima64 is offline

Platinum member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Jima64
    07-30-2015 08:32 PM
    Most professional chemicals are sold through the commercial pesticide distributors. I know that John Deer has been bought out by the company that also owns Univar and they may have changed their policy to homeowners. Your best bet is to try the online sites. I know you will have to probably pay shipping but they do sell the exact professional chemicals that the pesticide and lawn companies use. I until about a year ago worked for a smaller independent chemical wholesaler and had a lot of conversations with many pest control guys and smaller companies. The only thing you won't get online are restricted chemicals like some fungicides and atracine probably. They also may not sell you Termidor which is hard to use properly anyway without the right equipment to apply it. Just make sure whatever you use on your lawn is labeled for the type of grass you have. As for ant and roach things they are all about the same as to effectiveness. I like the maxforce plastic bait stations.
  2. tomwed
    07-30-2015 03:25 PM
    thanks jim,
    can i buy those products locally or are they not allowed to sell them locally?
    if you ever have any computer or cooking questions, just ask


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 12-05-2021 04:55 AM
  • Join Date: 02-02-2015
  • Referrals: 0
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.