Shuffleboard players wanted

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 04:24 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp
Default Shuffleboard players wanted

Is anybody that lives near Fish Hawk or Sterling Heights interested in Thursday afternoon Shuffleboard starting mid September and going thru March. If so, please pm me.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:15 AM
The Wooz

Hi BarryRX -

My wife and I and our next door neighbors are interested in playing shuffleboard. A little warning though - two of us haven't played since we were kids, the other two have never played and none of us know the rules. If you want to pursue this further, my wife answers her cell more than I do. Her number is 618-660-7215. We all live in the Windermere Villas directly across from Sterling Heights Rec Center.

thx -
Wayne & Penny Jennings
Old 08-01-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRX View Post
Is anybody that lives near Fish Hawk or Sterling Heights interested in Thursday afternoon Shuffleboard starting mid September and going thru March. If so, please pm me.
From Taekwondo to Shuffleboard in less than a year? What the heck Barry?
Old 08-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badminton View Post
From Taekwondo to Shuffleboard in less than a year? What the heck Barry?
LOL!! As the old saying goes, "I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous". Going to multitask...yin and yang!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.