How to Watch Televised Football Games

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2022, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normal View Post
I am an avid Browns fan and my wife loves the Buffalo Bills. We have encountered some difficulty in ways to watch the games we want to because we are limited with Spectrum Internet and TV. Does anyone have any ideas that would circumvent placing an ugly Direct TV dish on my house? Anything would be appreciated.
Last year my daughter and I went to City Fire in Brownwood to watch the Browns play. My daughter is a Jaguar fan and there we could watch both side by side. Also neighbors who are Buffalo Bills fan sat near us to watch their game. The City Fire has all the games on at different places so it is an enjoyable time by all (except if your team loses).
Old 08-19-2022, 05:46 AM
Default Dolphin Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauld315 View Post
I know that McCall's in Spanish Springs always have all the Buffalo games on all of their TV's every week. The Pub at the Bowl (the other bowling alley restaurant) shows all the Browns games. You could also subscribe to DirectTV streaming and then you can purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket.
What about Miami Dolphin games? I’m moving to TV Sept. 1st from S Florida and have watched every Dolphins game most of my life. Where or how can I watch the Dolphins once living in TV?
Old 08-19-2022, 05:51 AM

get a subscription to NFL+ for about $70. You can watch some live games but you can see "any" game after the game is over. You and see all the games "without" commercials and even watch in condensed format. That is when you see the snap and ten the play and then it immediately goes to the next snap. You see all the action without waiting between plays.
Old 08-19-2022, 05:52 AM

Gators Dockside has all the games.
Old 08-19-2022, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpaVader View Post
Listening to the NFL channel on SirusXM, they keep advertising NFL+, I would check into that if you have streaming capabilities
It is only for locally and nationally televised games.
Old 08-19-2022, 05:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,048 Times in 5,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryPolk View Post
What about Miami Dolphin games? I’m moving to TV Sept. 1st from S Florida and have watched every Dolphins game most of my life. Where or how can I watch the Dolphins once living in TV?
See suggestions above works for all nfl games
Old 08-19-2022, 06:00 AM

So with the NFL Sunday ticket can you get any of the games being played? Steeler fan here.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:08 AM
Default Cut the cord

I have streaming and I can see all games on my tv. Have had it for 5 years and love it.
Quote:
I am an avid Browns fan and my wife loves the Buffalo Bills. We have encountered some difficulty in ways to watch the games we want to because we are limited with Spectrum Internet and TV. Does anyone have any ideas that would circumvent placing an ugly Direct TV dish on my house? Anything would be appreciated.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernrider75 View Post
So with the NFL Sunday ticket can you get any of the games being played? Steeler fan here.
I am a diehard Steelers fan. NFL Sunday ticket only shows locally and nationally televised games. You can get the premium and watch the games later after live broadcast.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:16 AM

Quote:
You could subscribe to NFL or FUBO and cut the cord,
Old 08-19-2022, 06:23 AM

Quote:
NFL Game Pass; get to watch every game after it is played. I have the NFL TICKET app, and stream to my tv, as I had sight issues to their satellites up north with trees. I’m here now and so far it says I have it this year. After this year DIRECT TV, will lose the ticket, NFL is going with a streaming service and everyone will able to get it next season if they want

Gators in Brownwood says they have the ticket for football on Sunday's.

Good luck
Old 08-19-2022, 06:34 AM

We subscribe to DirecTV STREAM service. It’s much cheaper than DirecTV or Spectrum or Comcast. Then we set our service address to a Nashville address (perhaps a relative). We then get local stations from that area including the Tennessee Titans broadcasts over the local station. Of course you don’t get Orlando local stations. I assume the same would work for the Buffalo area.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:38 AM
Default Bills game

Do you have an ipad you can join the bills mafia and watch it on the ipad. If you have a smart tv u can mirror it to the tv.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:40 AM
Default Nfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shish View Post
Just checked and they do not show the bills games. You can get it on yr ipad and mirror to the tv.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
As I understand it, you can get DirectTV Stream as a streaming service, but if you want to subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket premium football package, you must get it through a satellite dish with the DirectTV service. I assume that they want to limit and control the number of televisions where you can watch football games that are not broadcast on regular TV.
Not true, you can absolutely pay for their stream package for Sunday ticket with have direct tv at all. I did for years before moving here
Closed Thread

Tags
games, watch, ideas, internet, placing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.