NFL Thugs

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Gold member
Default NFL Thugs

Fined 8 times since 2010 and he is considered a First time offender by the repeat offender policy. He was fined $70,000, which to a player making multi-millions is a statement that it's Ok to be an offender as long as you are willing to pay a fine. The NFL policy board needs a new "head coach". The quoted post from NFL.com is below.

According to NFL.com Detroit's Ndamukong Suh's suspension was lifted because and I quote, " According to NFL Media's Judy Battista, Suh was considered a first-time offender by the repeat offender policy, modified in 2014. Since the Detroit defender went 32 straight games without a player-safety violation, which includes the postseason and preseason, he earned a clean slate.
After Suh knocked Rodgers over in the fourth quarter, replays showed Suh taking two steps backward, with both feet landing on the injured area between the star passer's ankle and calf. During his weekly radio appearance on WAUK-AM in Milwaukee, Rodgers made it clear he believed Suh intentionally attempted to cause further damage to his calf."
"If you step on somebody, the first reaction seems to be apologizing or looking back and I'm not sure that's what happened," Rodgers said.
Sub served a two-game suspension in 2011 after he stomped on the arm of then-Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith. One year later, Suh was fined $30,000 by the NFL for kicking then-Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin. Since 2010, the All-Pro has been fined eight times for player-safety violations, including Tuesday's tax.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:19 PM
Sage

Some thoughts:
1. Suh has seem to have a history of being a dirty player. I don't know if the word has spread around the league.
2. If a person has a champions heart, he wants to win or beat the other team with all of it's best players and not try to take them out of the game.
3. He said he wanted to play in NY. I know the Giants team, would not want this type of player on their team. The Giants management are big on good character type guys.
4. He is an excellent player who doesn't need to do stupid stuff. His physical talents speak for themselves.
5. There was another player who get getting fined for tackling players by hitting them or leading with his helmet, in effect spearing them. He claimed this is the way he was coached from his entry, into the league.
6. NFL is sometimes known as the National Felon League. There should be no room in sports for players who intentionally try to harm another player. After all, it's their livelyhood too!!! The game is violent enough, without adding anymore dimensions, to getting hurt.
7. SUH won't be on too many players Xmas card list!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 12-31-2014, 06:33 AM

Suh is a free agent after the season. It will be interesting to see how high the bidding goes.

Rollie
Old 12-31-2014, 07:53 AM
Sage

Last edited by Allegiance; 01-31-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

He should be kicked out the NFL. Maybe the NFL just doesn't care....
Old 12-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

What race is about 99.9% of the bad news from the NFL generated by? Not a racist by any means, but it just seems to be a pattern, as is the largest % of thugs and punks causing the most trouble during the protests.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie View Post
Suh is a free agent after the season. It will be interesting to see how high the bidding goes.

Rollie
I hear the Viking fans have been talking to Tonya Harding!
Old 12-31-2014, 04:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
What race is about 99.9% of the bad news from the NFL generated by? Not a racist by any means, but it just seems to be a pattern, as is the largest % of thugs and punks causing the most trouble during the protests.
BINGO!!!!
Old 12-31-2014, 05:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
I hear the Viking fans have been talking to Tonya Harding!
That's funny!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.