NFL Yahoo Pick-Em 2022.

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
My high school remedial English teacher's daughter, Michelle Mitchell, was murdered in Reno, NV on my birthday of 2-24 in 1976. This was while I was her student and the Mitchell family gave me a small scholarship in her name. This was and has been big news in Reno Nevada for decades. Her 2-24- 1976 murder. Google it.

I am trying to keep this game fun but a gang of cyber bullies have been giving me many problems since around 2016. Many of these problems on now defunct Talk of the Villages boards.

So in 1976 someone you never knew was murdered and you delete a guy named mitch in "our" group? The talk of the villages boards are defunct? Very confusing.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:55 PM

Quote:
I want to make a note of the childish cruelty of the names being used by a group of cyber bullies on the NFL Pick-Em this week.

Beau pees everywhere.
Gene (Pepe) Coppola.
Long Hitting Cathy Woods.
Michelle.
Mitchell.
Little Rodney from Gypsy Hill.
Running You Down.
Even My Cat Passed the Bar.
224 numerology 4 wackadoodles.

Keep this up and I will remove you from our group.

I can remove people who are being "unruly" as Commissioner even if that only keeps a few people on here.

A group of very juvenile and rather cruel people have been doing this kind of stuff for years. I stopped playing Yahoo NFL Pick-Em because of this cyber bullying in 2018.

And it is not "your God-Given right" to use the internet as a way to inflict emotional distress.
My Team's NAME happens to be in your "Childish Cruelty of the Names" list of cyberbullies, why do you say that?
Seems this league is run by some unsecured person that thinks the walls are falling around Him or Her.
I was having fun playing this fantasy with you guys, but from what I see going on here, count me out!
I was using the Team name: Running You Down.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,356 Times in 2,077 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Popeye! View Post
My Team's NAME happens to be in your "Childish Cruelty of the Names" list of cyberbullies, why do you say that?
Seems this league is run by some unsecured person that thinks the walls are falling around Him or Her.
I was having fun playing this fantasy with you guys, but from what I see going on here, count me out!
OK.

I am not going to be involved in next year's TOTV Yahoo NFL because of the years' long cyber bullying on NFL Yahoo and also on the NFL Survivor.

My mistake as to your entry. Running You Down.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:27 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
OK.

I am not going to be involved in next year's TOTV Yahoo NFL because of the years' long cyber bullying on NFL Yahoo and also on the NFL Survivor.

My mistake as to your entry. Running You Down.
Can this be considered another apology by you? If not, you can count me out too! Also, I strongly suggest you restore any deleted members.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:27 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Popeye! View Post
Well said.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:39 PM
Sage

Kansas City is really playing well tonight. Congratulations! KC Chiefs.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-02-2022 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
Can this be considered another apology by you? If not, you can count me out too! Also, I strongly suggest you restore any deleted members.
No apology. I deleted one person. And if you leave it would be good to see what name you used as well.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:02 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
No apology. I deleted one person. And if you leave it would be good to see what name you used as well.
So suddenly the name "Running you down" is not offensive to you? Mitchell is still offensive but Mitch was not. Is there a published list of the ever changing offensive trigger words?Also my preferred pronoun is not "you,"
Old 10-03-2022, 09:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
So suddenly the name "Running you down" is not offensive to you? Mitchell is still offensive but Mitch was not. Is there a published list of the ever changing offensive trigger words?Also my preferred pronoun is not "you,"
I am ignoring you from now on.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,358 Times in 4,350 Posts

This is riveting!

The Villages Florida

-Tom Petty
Old 10-03-2022, 11:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
This is riveting!

The Villages Florida
For all the wrong reasons. You would have found the TOTV NFL Survivor League board even more so. I still do not comprehend why 70 to 80 year olds act like 12 to 14 year old ones. And like juvenile delinquents who love to bully.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-03-2022 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:39 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
For all the wrong reasons. You would have found the TOTV NFL Survivor League board even more so. I still do not comprehend why 70 to 80 year olds act like 12 to 14 year old ones. And like juvenile delinquents who love to bully.
Wrong. You deleted members and closed the comments on the yahoo survivor league board, therefore there was no bullying. That board had only two comments, which were friendly in nature, and yet the dictator commissioner closed the comments .

Also, I happen to know 5 participants in their 50's and 60's. YOU do not know any of them. On totv no one is subject to bullying as it is heavily monitored and moderated, everyone has a right to block.

To quote others on totv.
"Seems this league is run by some unsecured person that thinks the walls are falling around Him or Her." SO TRUE!

"This is riveting!" and I don't think he means it in a good way. When zcaveman was commissioner, it was so much fun for the entire football season.

Seems the only one harassing and bullying is the commissioner who has called others "delinquents" etc etc. Also, deleted members after people invested three weeks in developing relationships/pools etc with other members. Not to mention, the commissioner gave out false information on the pool rules, perhaps purposefully, as no one who has participated in the pools for years can claim ignorance on THE SPREAD. There might not be a prize directly associated with the pool but us members have our own competitive prizes amongst us. The commissioner deleting members certainly throws a monkey wrench into our fun and prizes.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Wrong. You deleted members and closed the comments on the yahoo survivor league board, therefore there was no bullying. That board had only two comments, which were friendly in nature, and yet the dictator commissioner closed the comments .

Also, I happen to know 5 participants in their 50's and 60's. YOU do not know any of them. On totv no one is subject to bullying as it is heavily monitored and moderated, everyone has a right to block.

To quote others on totv.
"Seems this league is run by some unsecured person that thinks the walls are falling around Him or Her." SO TRUE!

"This is riveting!" and I don't think he means it in a good way. When zcaveman was commissioner, it was so much fun for the entire football season.

Seems the only one harassing and bullying is the commissioner who has called others "delinquents" etc etc. Also, deleted members after people invested three weeks in developing relationships/pools etc with other members. Not to mention, the commissioner gave out false information on the pool rules, perhaps purposefully, as no one who has participated in the pools for years can claim ignorance on THE SPREAD. There might not be a prize directly associated with the pool but us members have our own competitive prizes amongst us. The commissioner deleting members certainly throws a monkey wrench into our fun and prizes.

You are lying. I will try to keep from looking at your often very misleading posts. Back to ignoring you.
Old 10-03-2022, 04:05 PM

. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Old 10-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
I am ignoring you from now on.
So at 10:10 am you promised to ignore me from now on?
Closed Thread

Tags
group, id#, nfl, howie2022, remember

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.