Pregame Super Bowl Question

Old 02-12-2024, 05:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,020 Times in 1,746 Posts

I’m not sure which is considered funny, the fact that the game was exciting, or that the music wasn’t something I usually listen to, or that petit little Taylor may put herself in danger with a powerful RAGING individual. Did you see him use his massive body to bump his coach almost off his feet before hollering at him to do what Travis wanted? That his team mate had to drag him away from the coach. Will she need a 24 hour body guard when she is around this guy?

Last edited by Velvet; 02-12-2024 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2024, 05:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I’m not sure which is considered funny, the fact that the game was exciting, or that the music wasn’t something I usually listen to, or that petit little Taylor may put herself in danger with a powerful RAGING individual. Did you see him use his massive body to bump his coach almost off his feet before hollering at him to do what Travis wanted? That his team mate had to drag him away from the coach. Will she need a 24 hour body guard when she is around this guy?

He bumped him... The coach laughed about it...

He IS her bodyguard... His actions when they are out show that. He has ZERO history of domestic violence (or any violence off the field, unlike many of his NFL contemporaries...)

Oh, there was that time when he did get thrown out of pre-school for throwing a chair... I'm sure Taylor Swift will have to have all of the chairs removed when he's around...

His brother was thrown out of the same pre-school for poking a kid in the forehead with a spork...

-Tom Petty
Old 02-12-2024, 06:38 PM

I thought the Dan Marino play by play of the game was awful. Totally missed the winning touchdown as he was talking thru it!
Old 02-12-2024, 06:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G. View Post
Is there anyone that plays for the Kanas City chiefs other than Patrich Mahomes and
Travis Kelce?
That pregame show coverage was pathetic.

If I was a player for the Chiefs in any position, I would demand equal TV coverage.
What the hell, I thought that was a team sport.

No I'm not a 49er's fan
If I was a player for the Chiefs in any position, I would be getting ready to play the biggest game of the year.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:20 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefin View Post
I thought the Dan Marino play by play of the game was awful. Totally missed the winning touchdown as he was talking thru it!
Dan Marino?
Old 02-12-2024, 08:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTVTV View Post
Agree - Kelce is not a role model for all the kids watching. Just disrespectful to say the least. If he displays that behavior in public I can only imagine how he might become unwired with his relationships. Unbelievable behavior.
TK is very vocal when it comes to getting a point across. He was pleading with Coach Reid to get the ball to him more in an effort to win THE GAME! AND. IT. HAPPENED.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post

He bumped him... The coach laughed about it...

He IS her bodyguard... His actions when they are out show that. He has ZERO history of domestic violence (or any violence off the field, unlike many of his NFL contemporaries...)

Oh, there was that time when he did get thrown out of pre-school for throwing a chair... I'm sure Taylor Swift will have to have all of the chairs removed when he's around...

His brother was thrown out of the same pre-school for poking a kid in the forehead with a spork...
I saw the incident. The coach is diplomatic about a very good player. He is trying to save face. It may have been roid rage. Millions of people saw and heard exactly what happened. Travis had to be taken away from the coach by a team mate probably so that he wouldn’t get more out of control. Taylor got to see how “her man” acts when he doesn’t get his way.

Last edited by Velvet; 02-12-2024 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:35 AM
Veteran member

Kelce should have been benched and now after the game, traded. You don’t do that to a coach. Kelce is just doing to the coach what Taylor does to him!
Old 02-13-2024, 08:49 AM

Swift's camera time does not take away from the game. Nobody is missing any plays or replays while she is shown, unless you turn away to your group to complain. If anything the shots of her takes away from other audience fan's camera time. I'd much rather see her celebrating than another sideline shot of the 9er defensive coach which got a more than a little excessive. Like really... he has the same blank look on all 50 sideline shots.

Love that the Chiefs won. Yeah Kelce needs to dial down his testosterone levels a tad, but I cheer for anyone but the 9ers.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:33 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmurano View Post
Kelce should have been benched and now after the game, traded. You don’t do that to a coach. Kelce is just doing to the coach what Taylor does to him!
She must have a superhuman body in that tiny frame if she can “bump” Travis in a similar way.

I’m glad the Chief’s won, although I like the 49’s and I like to see Kelce play too but he needs to get help for his anger problem if he can. It may also be the result of past concussions. The coach did not want to lose the Super Bowl so he “overlooked” this conduct, in my opinion. Let’s see if he’ll do it again.

Last edited by Velvet; 02-13-2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old 02-13-2024, 12:42 PM

Quote:
The game was worthy of a mystery novel - enjoyed it very much. Half time show was… well… I had to mute the sound. Some commercials, eg by Pfizer were attention getting. But when it comes to Taylor Swift and Travis, I hope she is ready for her turn:
Run, Taylor, Run!!
Old 02-13-2024, 01:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2Teddy View Post
Run, Taylor, Run!!
Nah, he runs faster than her, have you seen him play?
Old 02-13-2024, 01:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
I saw the incident. The coach is diplomatic about a very good player. He is trying to save face. It may have been roid rage. Millions of people saw and heard exactly what happened. Travis had to be taken away from the coach by a team mate probably so that he wouldn’t get more out of control. Taylor got to see how “her man” acts when he doesn’t get his way.
By the time they get to the pros, football players have taken a lot of hits to the head. That, by itself, could make them VERY aggressive. Also, it is an aggressive game, so players need that quality to make it as far as the pros. High performance couples OFTEN don't stay together for LONG.
Old 02-13-2024, 01:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmurano View Post
During the little bit that I played sports, I had too much RESPECT for the coaches to bump them or even get in their faces. Normally, a player can learn from a coach, not visa-versa.
Old 02-13-2024, 01:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
She must have a superhuman body in that tiny frame if she can “bump” Travis in a similar way.

I’m glad the Chief’s won, although I like the 49’s and I like to see Kelce play too but he needs to get help for his anger problem if he can. It may also be the result of past concussions. The coach did not want to lose the Super Bowl so he “overlooked” this conduct, in my opinion. Let’s see if he’ll do it again.
Agree about the possibility of concussions affecting behavior.

Tags
coverage, chiefs, team, equal, played

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.