Looking for Family Medicine & Dentist

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Send a message via AIM to Mickedamouse24
Default Looking for Family Medicine & Dentist

Hello to all! My wife and I just recently moved to The Villages! We are enjoying our new home and all The Villages has to offer. However, at this point we find that we need to get all our important issues in order. A few of those being, a new Doctor and Dentist. Please offer suggestions for an outstanding Family Medicine practice and No Pain Dentist! Thanks in Advance! JC
Old 11-10-2010, 11:49 AM

Dentist - Baylee Dental - My husband and I use Dr. Castro. Excellent dentist. Doctor - Abu Azizzullah. He's in the buildings beside the hospital. Both my husband and I have gone to him for 6 years and he and his staff are wonderful. Welcome to TV!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Sage

My wife and I just went through the same thing and got lucky on our first visit to a family doctor. Dr. Eburauche. Both of us agree that she is the best doctor we ever had. She will tell it like it is and doesn't mind spending all the time you want listening to you. We like her manner and she is very thorough. You never feel rushed by her. 750-6358 Sharon Morse Bldg. She is moving her office at the end of this month to Rolling Acres Rd professional plaza, Lady lake. Before picking her I checked her schooling and was impressed. She referred me to a Cardiologist that I am also very happy with.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.