World’s Busiest Cruise Port Targets New Terminal

Closed Thread
Old 04-27-2023, 12:05 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default World’s Busiest Cruise Port Targets New Terminal

Port Canaveral has announced it has plans to expand the number of cruise terminals in the port, with a new terminal proposed for late 2026.

While the port did not reveal which cruise ships would be operating from the new terminal, it is clear that both Port Miami and Port Everglades are maxed out. Any cruise lines that want to grow in Florida must do so in Port Canaveral.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
www.omnitours.travel
Have you ever thought about a River Cruise? Click below for our River Cruise Website:
www.vikingrivercruises.com/myagent/omnitours
Old 04-27-2023, 04:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniTours View Post

Port Canaveral has announced it has plans to expand the number of cruise terminals in the port, with a new terminal proposed for late 2026.

While the port did not reveal which cruise ships would be operating from the new terminal, it is clear that both Port Miami and Port Everglades are maxed out. Any cruise lines that want to grow in Florida must do so in Port Canaveral.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
I can’t believe Port Canaveral is the worlds busiest. If it was Miami I would probably agree.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:28 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
I can’t believe Port Canaveral is the worlds busiest. If it was Miami I would probably agree.
Per a recent article, Port Canaveral is now busiest, but Miami will retake the crown when they get a new mega ship. 6000 passengers X 52 weeks= 300,000+. Does not take much to change passenger levels.
Closed Thread

Tags
port, cruise, terminal, world’s, busiest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.