Affordable Painting

Closed Thread
Old 10-18-2023, 08:35 PM
Default Affordable Painting

My wife and I moved to The Villages approximately eighteen years ago. We still live in our original dream home. We previously renovated/updated the home minus the kitchen cabinets, island, and bathroom vanities. We looked and priced out new cabinets & vanities with total shock and awe!!!

With the cabinets all being in good condition and just needing updating we decided to check on refinishing as opposed to replacing. After weighing the pros and cons we decided that refinishing everything was a better choice for us than total replacement.

After some research and checking around with other people within The Villages, I was directed to Mike Thomas owner of Affordable Painting.

Mike is well groomed, conscientious, kind & professional. Mike does all types of painting himself assuring professional results from the beginning to end of the job. Mike gives free estimates and only charges a small material fee up front before starting your job. You don’t pay any more money until the job is finished and you are satisfied with everything. Mike is also very flexible in working with the homeowner lifestyle schedules.

Now that our job is totally finished I can unequivocally say refinishing versus replacing was definitely the correct decision for us. Thanks to
Mike Thomas our kitchen, island, and bathroom vanities look like new at a fraction of new construction costs. If you’re ever in need of any painting or wanting that ‘new’ look & feel for your home don’t hesitate in calling Affordable Painting at (352)603-1732
Closed Thread

Tags
mike, painting, job, affordable, cabinets

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.