B & D Concrete Creations

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 07-05-2017, 02:04 PM

5 STARS*****+ We are extremely pleased with the outstanding job Romaldo Mayhuire, the owner of B & D CONCRETE CREATIONS, LLC, did on both our driveway and our lanai. He was here when he said he would be, and finished the job when he said he would and his prices were very competitive. In addition to the above, his work is outstanding. It is no wonder he has been doing this type of work in the Villages for the past 17 years, it is first class. He can be reached at (352)455-9614.

Frank and Nancy

Last edited by kyboy41; 07-05-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:04 AM

Outstanding job by Romaldo. Professional, courteous and delivered exactly what he promised. Just had driveway done in Pine Hills. Highly recommend him.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Veteran member

If anyone is looking for an honest, reasonable painter for a concrete driveway, patio, garage floor, etc. I can highly recommend Romaldo Mayhuire who owns B&D Concrete Creations. He just finished painting our courtyard and we are completely satisfied with his work. He was very accommodating throughout the process, checking often with me to make sure the colors were just right, etc. He will be coming back to epoxy our garage floor soon. Romaldo can be reached at 352-455-9614 for estimates and design choices.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:05 AM

Rimaldo of B&D did a beautiful job on the epoxy and sealing of our garage floor. It looks incredible and we could not be more pleased. Professional, attention to detail, timing prompt and as promised and a very reasonable price. Highly recommend B&D Concrete Creations.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:37 AM

We are so happy with our beautiful driveway done by B&D Concrete Creations. Great price also. They took their time to make it perfect. They came each day of the two that it takes to do the job exactly when they said they would be here. We could not be happier and highly recommend B&D.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:33 AM

I had my driveway redone by Romaldo.Very pleased with his work and I recommend him highly.
Nice Work,Meticulous,Reasonable price,Very courteous.
You will very happy with his work. I give 5 stars.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Great work. Very reliable. Love the job. 5 stars
Old 12-17-2016, 10:49 AM

5 Stars ***** for sure, you will NEVER be disappointed with this guy. I just had my driveway re-done, and this guy is the BEST. I had more than 7 other estimates, and I am so happy that I chose him. He is an artist and knows what he is doing. He is totally professional, courteous, and meticulous in everything he does. His prices are very reasonable and fair for the quality of work that he does. We had a wonderful experience hiring Romaldo for our job. No surprises!!!! All perfect!!

Last edited by edmarco; 12-20-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Tags
beautiful, concrete, creations, designs, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.