Cat sitter recommendations

Old 03-26-2024, 11:26 AM
Default Cat sitter recommendations

Need recommendations for someone who can come to the house and feed the cats/clean the litter pan in the morning and maybe come once in the evening just to check on them. I am not boarding them, so please do not recommend boarding facilities. Must be reliable, experienced, and have references. Needed end May and end June into July, 2024.
Thanks.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanZR* View Post
Need recommendations for someone who can come to the house and feed the cats/clean the litter pan in the morning and maybe come once in the evening just to check on them. I am not boarding them, so please do not recommend boarding facilities. Must be reliable, experienced, and have references. Needed end May and end June into July, 2024.
Thanks.
If your village has a neighborhood association, they may know of folks in your village that are available for such a thing. Our Village has several residents who are available to provide care for pets. You might want to check that out.
Old 03-26-2024, 07:17 PM

Robbie of Robbie’s Happy Paws has taken great care of our cats. Her contact info and several others are here: Cat Crazy Villagers - Cat Services
Old 03-27-2024, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Thanks.
Sent you a message.
Old 03-27-2024, 02:43 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Thanks.
You can find great pet sitters on Rover.com and be as specific as you want for visits. OR
Check your Village facebook group as you’ll most likely find someone who lives right in your village.

Tags
boarding, end, recommendations, recommend, facilities

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.