Pickleball costs Americans up to $500 Million in injuries.

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2023, 04:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janicepyatt View Post
I'm glad all these people play Pickle Ball...don't want them all on the beach tennis courts.

Very few get hurt playing beach tennis and it's so much easier on the knees, hips, back, etc...

Keep playing Pickle ball please!
That shouldn’t be problem in years I been here seen maybe couple time anybody playing in fact I seen more playing horseshoes.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Not surprising. We moved into a new village. Within six months four of our friends had broken bones from playing pickleball.
Sure they wasn’t playing rugby pickleball? If you’re clumsy and not athletic you’re going to get hurt playing tiddlywinks at older age.
Old 08-19-2023, 11:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I think that diet and weight have a lot more effect on the overall health of older people than exercise.
You should at lease exercise your heart and lungs by brisk walk this also keeps some muscles stronger. otherwise, eventually will not be able to walk very far without catching you breath which means you heart and lungs are closing down. When go to heart doctors going say exercise if damage don’t require bypass or pace maker.
Closed Thread

Tags
pickleball, attributed, hip, knee, surgeries

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.