Pickleball & golf

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Default Pickleball & golf

My wife & I will be in TV in May. Since we'll be renting for an extended stay, we'd like to try pickleball. We will have the guest pass. How do we go about getting court time? Is rental equipment available? Or, where do we purchase?

We have played some of the Championship golf courses. Now we want to try the executive courses. Can we get tee times same day as we call? What are the best courses to play?

Thanks in advance for the info & we look forward to becoming permanent TV residents.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:38 PM

Get one of the recreation guides and it will give you the times and places for pickleball instruction. You must attend at least one class before you can play alone. Then you can play at the structured times or any time a court is open. You can get the equipment free or buy your own paddle, the instructors will help you there. They also sell the paddles around the squares on concession nights. We're heading to TV tomorrow and I'm looking forward to playing, it's a great game!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by normgreg View Post
My wife & I will be in TV in May. Since we'll be renting for an extended stay, we'd like to try pickleball. We will have the guest pass. How do we go about getting court time? Is rental equipment available? Or, where do we purchase?

We have played some of the Championship golf courses. Now we want to try the executive courses. Can we get tee times same day as we call? What are the best courses to play?

Thanks in advance for the info & we look forward to becoming permanent TV residents.
go to www.golfthevillages.com, will give you the info
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.