BIF Safari - interested?

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2021, 01:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts
Default BIF Safari - interested?

I want to put together a small group to do some BIF (Bird in Flight) photography safari's locally (1 hour driving range or so). No level qualifications, no equipment qualifications, just a desire to have fun safely.

If you are interested in participating answer here or contact me. We need to coordinate, to find "good" locations, and schedule so everyone can participate.

Thanks - looking forward to hearing from you.

The Villages Florida[
Old 09-21-2021, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
I want to put together a small group to do some BIF (Bird in Flight) photography safari's locally (1 hour driving range or so). No level qualifications, no equipment qualifications, just a desire to have fun safely.

If you are interested in participating answer here or contact me. We need to coordinate, to find "good" locations, and schedule so everyone can participate.

The Villages Florida[
Hello. I am interested, but have pretty limited availability due to lots of medical appts for both myself and my wife. If you get something going, I'd appreciate being kept in the loop and will attend when I can.
Old 09-23-2021, 09:01 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdulej View Post
Hello. I am interested, but have pretty limited availability due to lots of medical appts for both myself and my wife. If you get something going, I'd appreciate being kept in the loop and will attend when I can.
Good luck with the medical appointments, and I will start a list and add you to it.
Old 09-24-2021, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Good luck with the medical appointments, and I will start a list and add you to it.
Thanks. I noticed a photo in the v-News about the Wild Horse Rescue Center in Webster.
Might be in interesting place to check out. They did not give an address or any info, just that there is or was an open house, and the picture.
Horses and their droppings might attract some birds as well!

Last edited by jdulej; 09-24-2021 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Corrected after re reading the sourse info
Old 09-24-2021, 07:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:

The Villages Florida[
I clicked on the thumbnail which lets you view a series of really top shelf photos. Are those yours?
Old 09-24-2021, 07:53 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I clicked on the thumbnail which lets you view a series of really top shelf photos. Are those yours?
Clicking the photo takes you to my photos on Flikr.

It is just a place I put all my shots to be able to share them here and other places and a higher resolution than using this site's regular sharing method (clicking manage attachments below). I toss everything up there, not just the good ones - LOL. so, there is a lot of trash there too.

Thank you for the kind words.
Closed Thread

Tags
bif, interested, locations, contact, coordinate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.