Not just another picture of batteries from AJ

Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Sage
Default And the answer is.....

I want to thank you all for playing, but no one got the correct answer to the question about what is special in the picture. The obvious answer is that the batteries are T890s which have 12% more amp hours than the T875s installed in most Club Cars Be careful out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
My Dad just got new batteries for his cart and they do look great, but not the reason I posted the picture. Can you spot anything special in this picture ?

The Villages Florida

Last edited by ajbrown; 07-12-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: fixed wording
Old 07-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
I want to thank you all for playing, but no one got the correct answer to the question about what is special in the picture. The obvious answer if that the batteries are T890s which have 12% more amp hours than the T875s installed in most Club Cars Be careful out there!
HA!! Now THAT...............is funny!!!

Bill
Old 07-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Sage

And the answer is.....

I want to thank you all for playing, but no one got the correct answer to the question about what is special in the picture. The obvious answer if that the batteries are T890s which have 12% more amp hours than the T875s installed in most Club Cars Be careful out there!

Funny and a trick question.

Good one AJ.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
I never thought of the snake shorting a battery, it was smart enough to not touch both terminals. How conductive is a snake anyway ?

The whole story is as follows as told by my Dad. I am no reporter, so consider this like one of those movies that are based on a true story.

Garage was closed when they came home. Saw a snake in the corner behind some shovels and other stuff. My step Mom approached the snake to "shoo" it away and it "charged" her. The word charged is a direct quote and since I did not see it I can put no context behind it. The snake then quickly slithered away and disappeared, my Dad thinking it went out the garage, my step Mom saying it never did. My Dad to prove his point picked up the seat of the cart and "hello there big fella".

He rolled the cart out of the garage, took seat off and left it. The snake eventually left. I told him it is probably just hiding up in the controller
Snakes are pretty conductive, lizards too,...We see it all the time in air-conditioning units,...they get in behind a control board and commit suicide, ....usually end up frying the board too...
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.