Boobs, not talent moves the meter.

Old 03-20-2024, 07:02 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,863 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
The world really is becoming a crazy place.

Paige Spiranac’s social media posts earn more than Scottie Scheffler’s

"Spiranac averages around $8,477 to $12,716 per post when using a standard influencer calculation method, which factors in engagement rate per post, extras for the type of post, and additional considerations, culminating in the total rate. On the other hand, Scottie Scheffler, a notable figure in the PGA Golf tour and holding the highest Instagram follower count among his peers on the list with 625,622 followers, only garners an average of $2,000 to $3,000 per post using the same calculation method making Spiranac’s cost per post approximately four times more expensive."
It’s no wonder. His balls and putter are all standard, regulation size. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along! (Joking)
Old 03-20-2024, 11:08 AM

Quote:
We have 2 Billboard sites on the primary access to the City of Boston, 2 miles outside the city. Prime location. Rental rates on those boards keeps going down, year after year.

With commuter traffic at a standstill, folks apparently aren't looking up to read the billboards, but looking down and "clicking" on their phones.
I think a small part of that decline is also because yard signs have gained popularity. Just put out a free cheap yard sign on someone else’s property, right of way, or utility pole without permission and wait for the phone to ring.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:22 PM
Default Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilG View Post
Boobs. As it should be.
A true connoisseur would be familiar with this set, only slightly further down said list. Grace Charis - YouTube

OTOH, Paige has recently shared some rather entertaining outings with Bryson D.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I wonder why women watch women's golf or men's for that matter?
I wonder WHY anyone PLAYS golf - you don't break a SWEAT even! Id rather jump rope for ten minutes than play 18 holes of golf - jump rope is better exercise. And what a waste of acreage. You could put 30 or 40 tennis courts inside the acreage for 9 holes of goof ( I mean golf). A game of 8-ball on a pool table is more fun than a game of golf. Ping pong takes more eye-hand coordination than golf (I mean the golf ball doesn't even move. It just sits there waiting to be hit. and equipment costs - compare the cost of golf equipment with ping-pong equipment.
..........And when a typical game of pick-up basketball is over, the players leave and go about their busy lives. Golfers go to the 19 hole and drink and complain and whine about their games until they turn into vegetables. And the only thing GOOD about Pickle's balls is that it is MORE athletic than GOLF. And at least the Pickle ball court does NOT require MASSIVE quantities of fertilizer , like golf, which runs off and pollutes the nearby lakes. Pickle ball and golf have at least one thing in common, when you strike the ball in BOTH so called games, you hear this pansy, pukey, very un-masculine........."click".
Old 03-20-2024, 05:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I wonder WHY anyone PLAYS golf - you don't break a SWEAT even! Id rather jump rope for ten minutes than play 18 holes of golf - jump rope is better exercise. And what a waste of acreage. You could put 30 or 40 tennis courts inside the acreage for 9 holes of goof ( I mean golf). A game of 8-ball on a pool table is more fun than a game of golf. Ping pong takes more eye-hand coordination than golf (I mean the golf ball doesn't even move. It just sits there waiting to be hit. and equipment costs - compare the cost of golf equipment with ping-pong equipment.
..........And when a typical game of pick-up basketball is over, the players leave and go about their busy lives. Golfers go to the 19 hole and drink and complain and whine about their games until they turn into vegetables. And the only thing GOOD about Pickle's balls is that it is MORE athletic than GOLF. And at least the Pickle ball court does NOT require MASSIVE quantities of fertilizer , like golf, which runs off and pollutes the nearby lakes. Pickle ball and golf have at least one thing in common, when you strike the ball in BOTH so called games, you hear this pansy, pukey, very un-masculine........."click".
Oh boy....somebody just lit a wick!
Old 03-20-2024, 06:50 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,047 Times in 732 Posts

Quote:
There you go folks, all you ever wanted to know about golf and most other folks.

The poster forgot to mention golf's contribution to Global Warming ... all that acreage of grass, pounding the CO2 into the air.

He also forgot to mention, without the golf courses in TV, the place would be under-water when it rained. No big deal, some folks thrive wearing a snorkel and fins. It's a big change from wearing the tin-foil on their heads.
Old 03-20-2024, 07:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
There you go folks, all you ever wanted to know about golf and most other folks.

The poster forgot to mention golf's contribution to Global Warming ... all that acreage of grass, pounding the CO2 into the air.

He also forgot to mention, without the golf courses in TV, the place would be under-water when it rained. No big deal, some folks thrive wearing a snorkel and fins. It's a big change from wearing the tin-foil on their heads.
Yeah! No tinfoil for me. Aluminum foil for my hat. Only got zapped 3 times this month. Standing in the pool helps drain off excess voltage. I'm fully charged and rrrred-du-du-dedy to go! PHUTSSssss
Just call me Crispy.
Old 03-20-2024, 07:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
WRONG!! The pickle ball doesn't go "click".
It goes "ka-tonk"! And I don't whine! So there, you meany weenie. 🥺😢😭
Old 03-20-2024, 09:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
I loved Robin Williams spiel on the history of golf but do not recall any mention of mammary glands by him.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntlblok View Post
Turns out I like watching golf more than I initially thought.
Old 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Default Bryson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoySmith View Post
From yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm5skIJ8WDs
Old 03-21-2024, 09:18 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoySmith View Post
Yeah you do!

Tags
post, method, rate, calculation, peers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.