Woods says no

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2017, 09:10 PM
Veteran member
Default Woods says no

Tiger Woods ended months of speculation Friday, announcing via his website that he will not compete in next week's Masters as his back rehabilitation didn't give him enough time to get tournament ready. Disappointing news. Now that he's passed on the year's first major, several golf writers believe he may sit out the rest of the year.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:45 PM
Sage

It is very frustrating to not be able to play golf because of back issues. I have been off most of this year for this reason. A couple of times I tried it and ended up hurting myself again. I feel bad for him because I know how much it hurts me to not be able to play I couldn't imagine being in his shoes.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Tiger Woods ended months of speculation Friday, announcing via his website that he will not compete in next week's Masters as his back rehabilitation didn't give him enough time to get tournament ready. Disappointing news. Now that he's passed on the year's first major, several golf writers believe he may sit out the rest of the year.
I say " So What ". Look it goes all the back to when his loving wife whacked him with a Nine Iron, he has never recovered from that incident.

Then the skier Lindsey Vonn, caught him 2 timing her and dumped him. Obviously T. Woods has an eye for the ladies, and the back problem doesn't come into it. Let's face he has his priorities...especially the attractive blondes.

His next stop is the " Senior Tour " in a few years, and then when that day arrives..." Who Cares " or " So What ".

Tiger...Who..?
Old 04-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Gold member

Yup. Who cares? While he was once in the running for greatest golfer of all time he ditched common sense while listening to his smaller brain located in the southern hemisphere. His over the top demonstrative actions are way out of line and fall completely outside the realm of good sportsmanship. The once great is now the pity party leader.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Veteran member
Default Woods

I'm inclined to agree. Now it seems he just wants to keep his name out there for sponsorship reasons. We may not see him play again until he joins the senior your in 8 years.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Email Reported As Spam

golf is bigger than anyone player. Arnie was in my view the one exception because he made golf what it is today and he did it with dignity and grace giver more than he received. class guy.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Sage

Agree with the last few posts. Woods is one of the best examples of karma I've ever seen.

Last edited by Polar Bear; 04-01-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
woods, news, passed, disappointing, ready

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.