Nelly Korda Dominating the LPGA Tour!

Old 04-07-2024, 11:56 PM
Platinum member

She won again!
It is now four straight victories for Nelly!!
She will be going for five at the Chevron Major Championship. Will be big time ratings for that one.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
She won again!
It is now four straight victories for Nelly!!
She will be going for five at the Chevron Major Championship. Will be big time ratings for that one.
I admire your enthusiasm. It's a great story. Unfortunately, this country is fixated on the Big 4 (football, baseball, basketball and hockey) and obviously select men's and women's college sports. I definitely check in for The Masters, Open or Ryder Cup but both tours are niche market. A big ask for a younger demo to sit thru hours of programming when most sports have a start/end pretty well defined. Tigers era the exception. I dont think Saudi money is gonna move the needle any more than it does now if it entered the LPGA equation. It will survive either way and I for one will still check in
Old 04-08-2024, 11:55 AM
Veteran member

I watched yesterday after the PGA feed went to an LPGA feed after the PGA game was over. I was kinda shocked how poorly the LPGA players were playing--reminded me of how my friends and I play---some good shots but some real clunkers.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,318 Times in 872 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipping up to Boston View Post
I admire your enthusiasm. It's a great story. Unfortunately, this country is fixated on the Big 4 (football, baseball, basketball and hockey) and obviously select men's and women's college sports. I definitely check in for The Masters, Open or Ryder Cup but both tours are niche market. A big ask for a younger demo to sit thru hours of programming when most sports have a start/end pretty well defined. Tigers era the exception. I dont think Saudi money is gonna move the needle any more than it does now if it entered the LPGA equation. It will survive either way and I for one will still check in
Football rule changes are quickly moving the sport to flag football, baseball is boring, basketball is best in the last 5 minutes and while hockey is great in person it doesn't play well on television. My (and more and more of my friends) watch the Super bowl and World Series. Golf is the majors for both men and women. All the other games in all sports are reasons for parties and excuses to get out of the house. My opinion.

Berks County Pennsylvania

Tags
nelly, korda, lpga, win, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.