Patrick Reed sues Golf channel/B Chamblee

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2022, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
for $750 million. Sure getting ugly. Never a fan of Reed.
Reed is a known cheat was found out as early as his college days and now he has to live by what his actions are/were!!
Old 08-18-2022, 08:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
You mean like the 3M tournament where they felt it necessary to interview 3M's "chief" "diversity and inclusion" officer???? Just how many "diversity and inclusion" officers does 3M need, and why do people who just want to watch golf have to hear from them?

Now don't get me wrong---there's nothing wrong with diversity and inclusion. But I believe it should be the result of hiring well qualified people who worked hard to earn their position, not a goal unto itself.
Seems like most sports are getting boring.
Old 08-18-2022, 08:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,084 Times in 2,746 Posts

Like him or hate him, the dude can golf. When visiting his grandparents in the Villages he shot a 63 at Havana (Hemingway to Kilimanjaro) from the tips to tie the course record.
Old 08-19-2022, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
You mean like the 3M tournament where they felt it necessary to interview 3M's "chief" "diversity and inclusion" officer???? Just how many "diversity and inclusion" officers does 3M need, and why do people who just want to watch golf have to hear from them?

Now don't get me wrong---there's nothing wrong with diversity and inclusion. But I believe it should be the result of hiring well qualified people who worked hard to earn their position, not a goal unto itself.
I started watching "The Captain" a documentary about Derek Jeter on ESPN+, I should've known when I saw Spike Lee was the executive producer it was going to be a disaster.
And sure enough it wasn't a documentary,it was an agenda about racism. Half of the episodes were about racism and they even brought up George Floyd's and started showing the riots. What does George Floyd have to do with baseball player Derek Jeter.
I couldn't finish watching it, I was really surprised that Derek let them use his great reputation for this crap.
Old 08-19-2022, 05:33 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,777 Times in 3,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Like him or hate him, the dude can golf. When visiting his grandparents in the Villages he shot a 63 at Havana (Hemingway to Kilimanjaro) from the tips to tie the course record.
63 in TV, he was having a bad day.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:16 AM

I am glad he has stood up and taken on those who label him a cheater. and I wish someone, who is continually called a racist, by media members, and news outlets, and others, steps up and files suit on that ridiculous label.
Old 08-19-2022, 03:21 PM
Location: We live in Conroe, Tx, 30 miles north of Houston, Tx.
Default Golf Channel and Reed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingjunior View Post
The Golf Channel and Chamblee do need to tone it down, it's becoming unwatchable. Lawsuit probably isn't really amount the money as it is to get Chamblee to pull in the reigns a little bit.
I agree with you on the two. Chamblee and especially the Golf Channel.
Closed Thread

Tags
reed, patrick, sues, golf, channel/b

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.