Tiger, Tiger...what have you done now?

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2017, 08:12 AM
Gold member

I thought he had already tried all possible drug combinations.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:06 AM
Veteran member

Look this guy is a Professional Golfer/Womanizer..the beginning of his comeuppance started when his Wife ( now Ex ) Whacked him with a 9 Iron...so put the Tissues back, stop the Hand Wringing, Weeping..etc.etc. etc....... Tiger Woods based on his reputation wouldn't give any of you the time of day.. Unless of course you Wear a Skirt and have Blonde Hair. So skip drama enough is enough.

The Guy is washed up. Good Night...next stop..Senior Tour.....................Maybe.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:10 AM
Eternal Member

It kind of saddens me reading some of these posts. My goodness we are ripping a guy to pieces and comparing him with the deaths of Michael Jackson & Prince.
So much speculation going on about a man's life.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
...So much speculation going on about a man's life.
I hope Tiger can turn his life around and return to golf. But much of what is being said about his actions and his attitude toward fans is not speculation.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,509 Times in 1,909 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
I hope Tiger can turn his life around and return to golf. But much of what is being said about his actions and his attitude toward fans is not speculation.
Amen.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I am probably taking my life in my hands at this moment, but here goes .................

Am I really the only person in this whole wide world who thinks Tiger's ex Elin Nordegren married him for love? She came here as the nanny to the children of the Swedish pro's wife, the wife met her selling dresses and modeling in a high class boutique in Sweden. I think she was a very determined young woman who set her sites on Tiger because he was rich and famous and could give her a great life. Since the divorce she has purchased her very own Island in Sweden, has purchased a mansion on the East Coast of Florida, has her own private plane and has dated a series of extremely wealthy men. Supposedly the latest boyfriend is the ex husband of Gwen Stefani. Born as Elin Maria Pernilla Nordegren, she has had a relatively successful career as a model but her divorce settlements with Tiger Woods are the prime reason, she has been able to live a financially strong life. She is now estimated to have an estimated net worth of a whopping $100 million.

This information is open for all to research on the
WW web.

So all this talk of poor Elin does nothing for me, but then I am a realist.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
tiger, dui, morning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.