Dog Park Poll

View Poll Results: Do you want more dog parks in The Villages?
Yes, at least two more. One in Marion, one in Sumter County. 45 72.58%
Yes, as above with the addition of a Training Facility located near Paradise Dog Park. 5 8.06%
I only want a training facility. 0 0%
No. 12 19.35%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Taltarzac
Default From a Fl dog park directory about Doggie Doo Run Run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Buchholzer View Post
Can someone please tell me where the dog runs are???
thank you, karen

"Doggie Doo Run Run. Private Dog Park - Day care. Four fenced, all grass areas. 1.5 acre for small dogs, 2.5 for large/general population, 1 acre w/agility equipment and 3 acres "out back" (still fenced) for the real runners/wanders or just some quiet time with their owner. Covered seating, coffee/tea for owners, water and wading pools and lots of toys. Not many shade trees. Always staffed and THEY clean up the poop! Just leave a flag marker, and walk away. Fee is $3 a day or $20 a month. Staff and Owner are awesome and dog lovers and it shows. They also offer day care and "non-kennel" boarding. Location: 12971 CR101 at CR104. Directions: This is just outside of The Villages and Lady Lake, one mile east of CR301. Easiest access is to go one mile north on CR101 from CR466. On east (right) at intersection with CR104. (Thank you Tristan Gutknecht)"
http://www.ecoanimal.com/dogfun/florida.html

This looks current for Doggie Doo Run Run.

The Paradise Lake Dog Park is on the south end of Paradise Drive off of Lake Wales Plaza. It is at the east end of the golf cart bridge over US 27/441.

The Mulberry Dog Park is just east of the Nancy Lopez Country Club and just east of the Springdale Fitness Trail.

The Lady Lake Dog Park is near the intersection (northeast section) of CR 466 and Rolling Acres Road near the driving
range and softball diamonds.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-21-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac View Post
"Doggie Doo Run Run. Private Dog Park - Day care. Four fenced, all grass areas. 1.5 acre for small dogs, 2.5 for large/general population, 1 acre w/agility equipment and 3 acres "out back" (still fenced) for the real runners/wanders or just some quiet time with their owner. Covered seating, coffee/tea for owners, water and wading pools and lots of toys. Not many shade trees. Always staffed and THEY clean up the poop! Just leave a flag marker, and walk away. Fee is $3 a day or $20 a month. Staff and Owner are awesome and dog lovers and it shows. They also offer day care and "non-kennel" boarding. Location: 12971 CR101 at CR104. Directions: This is just outside of The Villages and Lady Lake, one mile east of CR301. Easiest access is to go one mile north on CR101 from CR466. On east (right) at intersection with CR104. (Thank you Tristan Gutknecht)"
http://www.ecoanimal.com/dogfun/florida.html

This looks current for Doggie Doo Run Run.

The Paradise Lake Dog Park is on the south end of Paradise Drive off of Lake Wales Plaza. It is at the east end of the golf cart bridge over US 27/441.

The Mulberry Dog Park is just east of the Nancy Lopez Country Club and just east of the Springdale Fitness Trail.

The Lady Lake Dog Park is near the intersection (northeast section) of CR 466 and Rolling Acres Road near the driving
range and softball diamonds.
I pay $25 per month for Dog #1 (Biggins) and $5 per month for Dog #2 (Lolli Pup/aka Twisted Sister). A dollar a day to take two dogs to Doggie Doo Run Run. What a great bargain!!

I love that place. So clean and well mantained. In the large fenced back area you can sit on a hanging swing and watch horses on the neighbouring farms. Priceless.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:28 AM
Eternal Member

Love it!! Well worth the price. Ringo don't want to go anywhere else.

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Taltarzac
Default I also just realized Doggie Doo Run Run no longer offers tea/coffee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by schotzyb View Post
Love it!! Well worth the price. Ringo don't want to go anywhere else.
This blurb I quoted does look a little out of date for prices and coffee and tea.

I also pay $25 per month for one dog per month or $3 per day. It is well worth the price.

The two Villages dog parks (Mulberry and Paradise Lake) are free for residents of the Villages with i.d.s but you have to clean up after the dogs.

I believe Lady Lake Dog Park is $40 per year but it is only open from 9 to 12 noon.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-21-2010 at 11:36 AM.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.