Havanese Pup Missing

Old 08-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Default Havanese Pup Missing

There was an announcement , this morning, on The Villages Radio Station 640 that a 6 month old champagne colored Havanese pup is missing. Weight 7 lbs. Owners live on Timmonsville near Mallory P.O. Please respond to this thread if you have any information.

The following photo is what this pup might look like. Hopefully true photos to follow.
The Villages Florida

Thank you.
Karen Tynes, RDOG Pres.

Last edited by Responsible Dog Owners; 08-07-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Veteran member
Unhappy Oh Noooooo!!!

He is adorable!! Oh....I hope he has been found, or will be found asap!!
I will say lots of prayers that he is found and returned to his owners right away!
This is the reason I must find a CYV, I dont know what I would do if I lost my babies. Yesterday I had an inspection, the buyers brought about 10 family members with them ugh! Anyway, they were all instructed by the the realtor not to open the dogs gate into there area, cause everyone wanted to play with them. Long story short...thank God I looked out of the window...and there they were running loose down the road cause they left the gate open. Thank goodness they are obedient and came to me right away. .
Hope they find the lil guy very soon!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Whew Jeannie,

Close call for you. I hope the pup is found quickly. Small dogs get dehydrated so quickly in the heat.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default No one is going to overlook that cutie!!

I feel in my bones that whereever he is, he is being well treated just because he is SO cute. I think that whoever has him may NOT be looking as hard as they should to find his owners.

I hope their sense of right kicks in and report him found!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:33 AM
Veteran member

Thanks Kate.....whewwwww it sure was a close call. I bet my blood pressure went thru the roof lol .

Gracie I was wondering the same thing myself, I cant seem to get the lil guy out of my mind. I hope he is being well cared for, I am sure he is, he is just so darn cute! I pray he isnt wandering around in this heat.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Default Status of havanese pup

Hi all,
I have tried to get in touch with the person who first advised me of the lost pup, to no avail. We have not had clues to the pup's whereabouts nor have we been able to confirm that the pup is still missing. I am therefore calling off the search for this little one until I have further information. Thank you all for your good work and well wishes.

On another note, we were called on Monday morning about a little Schnauzer that had gotten out of its courtyard area. The owner immediately called the radio station, RDOG and Villages Community Watch. Fortunately the little Pepper was found and reunited with its owner before we started our watch.

Residents are now realizing how beneficial this program is and we're glad to be of service to our community.

Sincerely,
Karen Tynes, Pres.
RDOG
Old 08-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Veteran member

That is very odd that the owners of that precious lil doggie havnt contacted you. After your efforts you would think they would call you .

On another note, that is wonderful news that Pepper didnt get to far and was reunited with his family!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.