Occassional Pet Care

Old 09-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Default Occassional Pet Care

We have a 5 month old adorable Yorkie pup and are looking for recommendations on dog sitters. We have a puppy crate and if we go somewhere for a few hours he is fine in the crate but if we want to take a day trip or go somewhere for longer periods of time we would like to find a puppy setter. Any recommendations?

Thanks for your assistance,
Lucky owner of Bentley a Yorkie
Old 09-05-2009, 04:26 PM

There are several pet sitters in the area. One I know of is Pet Sitters: The Villages; Linda Berndat and Diane Lipscomb are the proprietors. There phone number is: 350-2772 Their e-mail address is: LindaandDiane@embarqmail.com. Please tell them RDOG recommended you.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Platinum member
Default Pet Sitter

Try Joe Lynch, Pampered Pets. He is so good. We lost our 16+ Shih Tzu last Friday, but Joe "sat" for him when we traveled and Alex adored him. He is a Villages resident and very reasonable and bonded/insured. 352-751-6801
Old 09-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar View Post
We have a 5 month old adorable Yorkie pup and are looking for recommendations on dog sitters. We have a puppy crate and if we go somewhere for a few hours he is fine in the crate but if we want to take a day trip or go somewhere for longer periods of time we would like to find a puppy setter. Any recommendations?

Thanks for your assistance,
Lucky owner of Bentley a Yorkie
Hellllooooo
That is why some of us don't have dogs........When I want to travel anywhere I just lock the door, Helena or Hawaii , I'm ready !!!!!

Aloha Fumar
Old 09-09-2009, 05:42 AM

My sympathy to you on the loss of Alex, I know from past experience how difficult it is to loose a pet and friend.

Thanks for the advise on the pet sitter.

Linda & Bentley
Old 09-09-2009, 05:45 AM

I have read many of your posts and can't decide if you are joking or serious, either way, good for you and your freedom from pets, we like the love and activity of our pets.

Enjoy your freedom at the Villages, I know it is a GREAT LIFE but someone has to do it.

Cheers,
Linda & Bentley

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.